Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday Afternoon Delight / Fun with a Fishball

Whilst everyone else gets Monday morning blues, I looked forwards to going to work after the weekend because that's when Fred comes to check the accounts and the inventory and checks me out too. After the work is done, we would often close the boutique and go for a quick lunch nearby or he would have brought some food. There would be flirting over lunch and then we would rush back to the boutique, draw the newly installed curtains shut and spend the early afternoon on the new sofa bed Fred bought.

 I would have redone my nail polish, plucked my eyebrows, used mascara, and applied a lip gloss. I'd wear a short dress or a short skirt and change into the three inch heels I keep in the shop. He likes me to dress sexy. One of the things that Fred does very well, more than anyone else I've known, is in talking dirty. He had a dirty mind and would make all sorts of suggestions so that by the time we got back to the shop, I'd be all wet and keen for him. He had such a good variety of ideas so sex never became routine or boring. After a while, I learnt from him and started exploring and coming up with new ways of foreplay too and we always enjoyed this sex play. I miss having this with Tom and if only he wasnt so puritanical, I could give him as good fun in bed as I had with Fred. I haven't given up changing Tom but meanwhile I still sometimes masturbate thinking of Fred. Sigh...

For example one Monday afternoon....." I'm so lucky to be lunching with a hot young chick like you," Fred started his usual flirting over a bowl of dry mee pok (noodles), " I like the way your beautiful lips caress the fishball as it enters your mouth. It makes me want to be that fishball. Lucky fishball." I would either retort with an insult like"dirty old toad thinking of eating swan flesh" or cooperate by saying, on that instance, "how is the fishball lucky?" He replied," Oh! The pleasure that the skin of the fishball gets from being in contact with your sweet lips!" You mean like this? " I picked up another fishball with my chopsticks but didn't bite on it. Instead I let it slip in and out of my half open mouth several times and made kissing actions on it the way I would when Im sucking the head of his cock. "I didn't realize that it can be so pleasurable to the fishball, and thinking of it, it does give my lips a nice feel too, I like the rubbery texture and the taste and smell of the fishball. I wish it was bigger though, if it were bigger, it would be more pleasurable as the fish ball could press harder on my lips." "Make it go round and round the lips," he said. I took the fishball out of my mouth and rubbed it round the outside of my lips. I was getting breathless. "And the inside of your cheeks" I pushed the fishball into my mouth with my chopsticks and bulged the wall of my cheek from the inside. Never mind that it's very rude to put your chopsticks in your mouth, let alone so deep. "Now the other side, I pumped the fishball against the other side of my cheek. " I hope no one from the busy lunchtime crowd is watching us in this crowded food court, we might spoil their appetite or worse, offend their moral sensibilities." I said. But my hormones were affecting my brain...." Now rub it on your nose and you cheeks," he said with a deadpan expression. I stared at him shocked, " you're crazy! I'm not doing it!" Then we both laughed and the slippery fishball slipped out from my chopsticks, flew up in an arc, landed and bounced twice on the table and then onto the floor and rolled away. Someone came along, stepped on it, and crushed it flat on the floor. We guffawed and laughed so hard and loud that everyone looked up at us so we had to stop.

Fred grabbed my hand and we hurried out of the food court and back to our shop. We drew the curtains, and then Fred made me kneel on the sofa bed, whilst he unzipped his trousers, and then proceeded to rub his cock along both sides of my nose and my cheeks and all over my face. The smell and the feel of his cock on my face excited me tremendously and I rubbed my clit with one hand while caressing his balls with the other. He lubricated his cock in my mouth and then rubbed his cock up and down my entire face and nose. My face was all slick with my own saliva mixed with a bit of precum from the tip of his penis.  I licked his scrotum while he rubbed his cock up and down my nose and forehead. The smell of a cock is quite stimulating when I'm aroused and his pubic hair was being
shoved up my nostrils as he pumped against my face.   He rubbed his cock against my ears and tried
to enter them, while giving me his thumb to suck. Finally he entered my mouth and I did for him exactly what I did with the fishball. I licked the head of his cock with my tongue and pursed my lips to glide over the head again and again while I pumped the base of his shaft with my hand. I let go of his shaft to let him in deeper to rub against and bulge the insides of my cheeks, the top of my tongue and the hard roof of my mouth.

Fred likes to talk dirty to me when I'm sucking his cock. " I love seeing my cock disappear into your lovely innocent face. I like seeing your sweet lips glide over my cock. I like the feel of your slender fingers on my balls. I like seeing your colorful manicured fingernails on my shaft. oohh, It feels so smooth and comfortable inside your mouth. Your hand is so soft and smooth on my cock." Unlike fucking when my gentitals are being stimukated,there's actually hardly any physical pleasure sucking a cock. The whole thing is sexually stimulating only in the mind for me. So it's nice to have Fred talking dirty and expressing his pleasure and interest blow by blow. I get stimulated  by seeing how much he enjoys it and I  become more enthusiastic.

The most pleasurable part of oral sex is that I enjoy surrendering myself completely to my lover mind , body and soul. I'm kneeling in front of him, and I look up at him humbly like I'm begging. Allowing his cock into my mouth is a symbol of my extreme surrender to all his wishes and desires no matter how depraved it may be... That's why I find it exciting when he scolds me and belittles me as I suck his cock. If I look away, he will sometimes bark, "look at me you arrogant bitch!" And he may slap my butt or my breasts if they are within reach to punish me for not being humble enough or trying hard enough. Once he used a cane on my butt to spur me on like a horse. "You're nothing but a shameless slut who can't control her desires, you're only good enough to be a common whore, not good enough to be any ones girlfriend or wife.... Better learn how to pleasure a man with your mouth and body since you aren't useless for anything else. " Fred seems to know I love being dominated while sucking cock like that because my face will get flushed with excitement and my eyes will glaze
over with lust. If he wants me to do something obscene that I'll be normally too shy to do, he will soften me up first by sticking his cock in my mouth, and after I've been completely subdued  and sexually stirred up,he will be able to make me do disgusting and embarrassing things.

Sometimes he would praise me instead of insulting me "Ahhh, its so shiok (satisfying) fucking you in the mouth, you're a good sexcretary, you know how to give your boss what he wants. Wuuuu, that's so good., you have to work for me forever." Im usually quite quiet with his cock in my mouth Fred will force me to respond, I'd nod my head to agree or disagree with what he says but he never lets me disagree. If I disagree, he would start hitting me , slapping me or pinching my nipples till I agree. I usually refuse to say all those horrible things, but if he gets me excited enough, he can get me to say horribly embarassing things like, "I want to be your sex slave forever, or Im yours to use as you please, or fuck me harder master, or your cock is my control joystick, plug into my mouth(or cunt) and play me, or let me be your whore and serve you."

Fred was about to come but stopped to rest while he ordered me, " strip naked except for your  high heels." While I was obeying, he also stripped himself naked. I had a neck ache looking up at him so he made me sit on the floor with my head tilted back to rest onto the sofa. He gripped the sofa back with both hands and supported his weight on his legs so he was over my head but his cock was  at my mouth. I opened wide and he began to fuck my mouth slowly with deeper and deeper strokes, I put my hands on his hips to push him back if he went too deep and I started to choke or retch. His entire body weight was behind his cock so I wasn't strong enough to push him away but he would withdraw a bit when he sensed my discomfort. It was uncomfortable for me but a real ego boost for him so I let him. At first, they were just short strokes into my mouth, but as I got used to it, I let him enter deeper and deeper with longer and longer strokes but he went very slowly as I asked him to. As I got more sure , my jaw and throat muscles relaxed their spasm, and after about ten minutes,  I was able to let him penetrate to the back of my throat and I think I felt his glans touch all the way to the back. I can't
breathe when his cock is all the way in, so I had to take a deep breath in between.  He was moaning and groaning with pleasure so I didn't give up despite I was panting and sweating with the efforts to get enough oxygen. He tensed up and I knew he was going to cum. His testicles were slapping my chin at the depth of his strokes. I let him pump faster and faster and all the way in  until he came with agonized grunts and spurted semen deep in to the back ofmy throat. I swallowed as fast as I could to prevent choking.

He rolled over onto the floor but I was so stimulated by the deep throat fuck, that I opened my legs wide and masturbated till I also came with an intense clitoral orgasm that diffused all over my body. We put down the sofa bed  and fell asleep cuddled up toeach other, with the taste of semen in my mouth and streaks of semen around my lips and chin. I licked my lips before i fell asleep. Life was good and pleasurable.......






2 comments:

  1. I never look the same way at fish balls again. Tomoorow for lunch i feel like fish ball soup for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete