Friday, September 4, 2015

Falling in love with my boss

  I'm not sure how I fell in love with Fred.  I wasn't in love with Fred at the beginning, he just dazzled me with with his superiority and made me lust for him. Then I thought I would just have a fun fling with him. But after he had given me so much sexual pleasure, I fell in love with him. I mean like i had very tender feelings for him. We showered together and I would soap him and scrub his back, and blow and brush his hair while he played with my body. My cunt is connected to my heart, bypassing the brain partially. Satisfy my cunt and I instinctively and automatically become emotionally attached.  I'm more like an animal than a human yet  I wouldn't have had sex with Fred in the first place if he hadn't impressed me with his ability, his wit, his connections, his wealth.  Who doesn't like wealth but my affection isn't reserved for rich people either. I later had a dead end affair with a penniless Malay hell rider motorcyclist who's divorced and used me for sex and dumped me. He was a good lover and again my blind heart strings were pulled by my insatiable cunt. My heart is designed to fall in love with anyone who fucks  me well. Men and some women can separate sex and love very well. I can't. No platonic relationships for me. I will bond with a guy I have sex with regularly no matter how unsuitable he is for me. I will be physically attracted to people I like even if it's a bad idea like it's my boss and he's married with kids. Every time I look at Fred's face, I remember warmly the pleasure he gave me, the tingling in my clitoris, the exquisite sensations in my nipples, the nice feel of his tongue and lips.


Anyway, it was so happy touring the resort island with Fred. It was during the weekdays and mostly tourists on the island so we were unlikely to bum into our friends. We were bold enough to hold hands everywhere we went. We laughed on the luge rides, kissed on the ski lift that brought us back up. Marveled at the underwater world. Had quickies without cumming on the cable car that connected the island to singapore. Took photos together everywhere and wondered through the butterfly park chasing butterflies. Cooled down in the air conned surrender chambers and trip down memory lane of old Singapore. Watched the 3-D movies twice.  Sat at the beach cafes and chatted about anything from fashion to family to fucking.  I watched his flawless swimming with his athletic body from the shade and now and then, he would try to teach me swimming but it always ended up with us fooling around in the water and splashing and playing. It was timeless and idyllic. He would pull my chair out for me gallantly, and I would wipe his sweat off his brow with tissue. At night, after romantic dinners, we looked forwards to a long night of sex.

I told him all about my broken family. My brother and my mother, and how I wished to see my father again but I don't know how to contact him and where he is. He told me about his kids and his wife. About the scar at his forearm where he had surgery for a fracture after falling from a kids playground when young.....once he wanted to meet a land lord to start a new shop, and told me about his plans. When he left me for a few hours, he put on a long sleeved shirt and I helped him tie his tie. I'm not good although I've learnt before, but he let me try until I got it just the right length. It was nice and I wanted to do it for him also because his wife had never done it for him. He said, " I really wished we could go back in time and I met you instead and married you."  I said, "I won't be born yet!" He said many times, " sex with you is ten times more pleasurable than with my wife." After that insisted on buckling his belt for him and putting his shoes on for him. When he got back, I knelt down on the floor and removed his shoes and socks for him and gave him a drink and a brief shoulder massage. He pulled me down onto his lap and kissed me as a reward. I sat on his lap with my legs over the arm rest, leaning back and with my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes happily, and asked for all the things his wife would not do for him and promised to do it for him the next time.

It was near the end of the most wonderful week in my life and we only had two more days and this was the second last evening. " You know what you said about life being like a bus trip and us meeting at the bus stop?" I said. We were sitting at our balcony watching the  sunset over Chivas on ice. " We were supposed to enjoy ourselves until my bus came. But now I don't want to board any bus except yours, so how?" He was silent for a long time. We were seated on a two seater sofa and his arm was  over my shoulders whilst I rested my hand on his tanned and bare muscular thigh. Since he didn't reply, I continued,"I know you don't want to leave your family or hurt them, but we are so happy together, right...." I trailed off, losing confidence. I wanted this week to continue forever. I had thought that I would just have a fling since there's no one else but now I wanted him very badly and wanted this week to last forever.  Fred had been very clear to me from the start that he lusted for me and that he wasn't going to leave his family. "I'm not going to get on any bus as long as you want me," I said.."I'm just going to stay at the bus stop waiting for you to come again," I said. Fred said, " I want to be with you too, but I also love my sons and need to be there for them. And I must keep my wife company as well. In the old days, I'd just make you my second wife or concubine, " he smiled. " you are young and feel strongly about  everything, but tomorrow you might meet a man who would make you forget me, so promise that you will give them a chance, ok? I don't want you to be like my mother, she was mistress her entire life, and my father stayed over at least once a week, but it was never enough for her." I nodded sadly, " let not think so much now, let's have a ball tonight ok? When you are with me, you forget your wife and kids for a while and pretend we are engaged?  Don't think about them or talk about them. I don't want to know." He replied, " when Im with you, I forget I'm married with kids." I accepted that ending hopefully. I  think at that time, I both wanted to enjoy whatever we had for as long as we could, and I also hoped that with time,maybe he would like me so much that he would give up his family for me. Anyway, I resolved then to do with him all the things he wanted to do but which Sue wouldn't.

One of the things his wife had never done for him was sex in the car so after dinner, he drove me to a most secluded spot on the opposite eastern end of the island in his BMW. At that time, it wasn't well
developed and only had a golf course.  We parked along the road side with no street lights, left the
engine and aircon on, and locked the doors. Looking down the slope, we could see the stars and ships, and a bit of the beach. The sides of the road were bushy and afforded excellent privacy. We kissed across the seats and as we kissed, I unbuckled his belt and and unzipped his shorts, and pulled out his cock. I held his shaft in my fist and pumped up and down as we kissed. After five minutes, I felt he was going to cum, so I stopped and changed to sucking his cock instead..I knelt on my seat to do it, caressing his balls at the same time. I'm short, so he could reach over behind me and enter my vagina with hsi fingers as well as rub my clit. I was very wet. I also liked making out in the car. Soemthing about doing a forbidden thing in a public place with a chance of being exposed and caught made it exciting for me. I was going to cum so I stopped and made him crawl to the back seat sitting in the centre. I clambered over and knelt with my thighs on either side of him, spread my skirt, and sat down on his cock. I out my hands around his neck and we kissed as I ground my vulva against his pubis. We stopped when either of us came near cumming and managed to drag on for half an hour.  We climbed back to the front seat again, and he reclined the passenger seat all the way down and sat down on it. I rode him like a horse and this position is the best for stimulating my clitoris. When he starting pinching my nipples, I gave in to a most pleasurable and long orgasm.  He stripped me naked after that and against my will, pushed me or of the car. He wound  the window down,  and I bent over with my head in the car but my butt sticking out on my high heels whilst he fucked me mercilessly form behind, thrusting and pumping hsi cock in and out of me. When he was about to cum, he grabbed my hair roughly and breathlessly grunted, " do you me to cum inside you, you whore, do you want my seed for your baby?" I replied my gyrating my butt backwards and whispered hoarsely, " fill me, cum deeply inside me, I want you," as I knew he wanted to hear soemthing like that. When he heard that, he just lost control and pumped loads of semen into me...........



2 comments:

  1. Its an interesting blog and your views. How many guys have you been with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had several lovers and that has been my fate. I could have been luckier in my search for love and settled down, then I won't have had so many. It could have been just one. Then I might have wondered about other men might have been like. So the silver lining is that at least I've explored being with different men. I won't have been able to appreciate Tom ten years ago....

    ReplyDelete