Sunday, September 6, 2015

Love Affair with my Boss

I've been posting a lot the last few months because my pregnancy sex hormones are making me very horny but my husband is turned off by my pregnancy or by fear of premature labour. So I've been masturbating or recalling my sexual past, or both at the same time.

Way back then, I had fallen in love with my boss after a week of torrid sex at a hotel in Sentosa when his wife was away. Now his wife was back, it was difficult to see each other so much except in the boutique where I now worked alone. He had transferred the other girl to one of his branches so it was just me there with total privacy whenever he came to check the stocks and accounts as well as to check me out. He had curtains installed and a sofa that folded down to a sofa bed. There was a big out  for lunch sign. We would usually close around noon and have lunch together and then return there after lunch for half an hour of sex on the sofa bed. After coming, we would cuddle up and nap a while, so it was a very long lunch break. This happened at least twice a week. Sometimes, he would wait for me to close at 9pm and then we would go out for dinner at a hotel and check into the hotel after dinner for a longer and more leisurely coupling. He would stay till 2-3 am, wake up without rousing me, and then go home saying he's been out drinking with the guys. I would check out late the next morning and go to work by 10 to 11 am. Sometimes I'd swim and use the hotel gym before going to work, practicing the strokes he taught me. Swimming well was one of Freds legacy to me.

Fred was also introducing me to his network of friends, business associates, suppliers, as his secretary. I really learnt a lot about how business is done and how the world runs from them. I met some of his university friends as well as his old school mates. He didn't seem afraid of being found out or he just wanted my company despite the risk. For me, I was worried for him at first, but I enjoyed being introduced to all his male friends as his personal assistant. It was a different class of people altogether, and this was the world that had attracted me to Fred in the first place. I was so young then, they must all know I'm his lover but there were no ugly scenes or questions.

He had not had sex with his wife for years and she wasn't interested anyway, being very focused on her career and their relationship being so stormy. In fact, Fred told me, Sue had even warned him to use protection if he fooled around outside when he went on golfing trips with his friends to Bangkok, or to night clubs,so it was tacit permission. However, I think she was thinking more of nightclub girls and I was sure she won't be so happy about a full blown passionate affair with just one woman. I felt guilty about our adultery but I wasn't the cause of the affair but a result of their poor relationship. Later on, as i grew more and more attached to Fred, I was so bad, I secretly wished that they would have a big fight and break up and divorce so I could have Fred all to myself . Fred had from the beginning told me he would never break up his family and leave them so I couldn't say he cheated me. I just kept hoping and hoping he would love me so much, he would leave them for me but this never happened.

At the beginning, I thought that we were having an affair because I was lonely and bored and Fred was exciting. Fred told me bluntly from the beginning that our relationship was 90% lust and I accepted it because this invitation to Freds high society wasn't easy to come by. And Fred was a very exciting lover, and made me want the sex very much myself. He really turned me on sexually and made me feel like a very sexual creature. He was such a gentleman, he won my trust completely, and with that, I could surrender myself to him and this made for a very pleasurable sexual relationship which got so deep and so submissive that I ended giving my heart to him as well as my body. I refused any pay rise and any gifts of money because I really loved him. He liked me well enough and enjoyed the sex just as much but he didn't love me back the way I loved him. At first, I thought I could just give my love to him freely without any strings attached and while we could, we had a great time. After a few years, I wanted more, I wanted kids and a home and that's when things gradually deteriorated and we started to fight. He agreed to the terms like a second wife but I wanted alternate weekends for me and any kids we had, and he couldnt promise me that.  I couldn't accept that for my kids as I grew up without a father.

We finally broke up after many tears and quarrels but credit to Fred, he tried to look after me from afar and chased after me to help me. When I quit in anger, he continued to bank in my pay. After many months of hate and anger, I came around and agreed to accept his paying for my education. My mother was a clinic assistant so I chose nursing at the polytechnic, there wasn't much choice given my poor results. He paid all my school fees and continued my salary until I got my diploma in nursing. He offered to send me abroad as well after that, but I didn't want to study anymore. Before that I had refused to take any pay rise or special bonuses from him as I loved him.

We catch up with each other once a year and I invited him to my wedding last year.



4 comments:

  1. How many men you been with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As many as needed to land a good husband? Too many for my husband so I dare not tell him? Enough to be good at knowing how to pleasure him if only he will ease up and play with me. Why must you Know? It's worse than asking a woman's age. Numbers make the man more attractive but make it difficult for a woman to find a husband. Bad reputations good for men but bad for women. Alright I've had sex with maybe a dozen men. Yes, I'll sleep with a man as long as I like him and am comfortable with him but if my present husband had come along when I was 16, he might have become my one and only lover. So many have slept with me without proposing and the only one who proposed would have married me even if I hadn't slept with him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats not a big number. The avg sex partners for australians is 24. So u below the norm. I guess asian countires still narrow minded but its slowly changing.. we should all open our minds up and not judge theres no difference for men or women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will take a generation to change. Meanwhile I dare not tell my husband I've had so many men. Even if it's half the Australian average.

    ReplyDelete