Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Boss's Semen for breakfast

I'm masturbating after Tom had fallen asleep  and my thoughts go back to a week of glorious sex at a beach resort that I had with my married boss when I was young and lusty.

The morning light woke me. I opened my eyes but didn't move. I was lying on my side facing the balcony and looked out at the sea and the ships. Fred was still asleep, cuddled up behind me with his arm around me. It was nice to have his warm body up against my back. I lay there recalling yesterday's three fucks with pleasure. Before he had fallen asleep, he had said, "it's great falling asleep together with you, I feel so comfortable. It'll be nice waking up together too." I liked those words. They contrasted with my ex Johns words after a night of sex, "sometimes I can't stand seeing your CB (shit) face in the morning."  I gently pushed his arm away, and got up. I had an urgent need to ease my bladder. He rolled over on his back and remained asleep. When I came back, he was gently snoring. He was wearing boxers only whilst I was wearing a skimpy negligee he had brought from his shop. I got into bed and looked at him. He had a craggy face that wasn't handsome but manly. It was symmetrical enough with full lips. I liked his bushy mustache which most Chinese don't keep and the hairy stubble on his chin. He had a strong jaw. His shoulders bulged with muscles and chest was  muscular enough to have a deep groove diwn the centre. It was very hairy. He was hairy for a Chinese man. The abdominal muscles were just as hard and dipped into his groin. Pubic hair came up past his boxers to his navel. I like hair. It turns me on. He was not as handsome as John but he excited me as a very muscular and tough man. Ricky, the taxi driver was stout. Fred was lean and muscular. Tom my husband doesn't compare well with any of them in looks.

I was only 19-20 and to me at that time, Fred was like a god come to earth to take the women.. I was so lucky he wanted me. I was drawn to the powerful bulge of his flaccid penis and under his boxers. I pulled his shorts down to peek at it. Even in sleep, it was thick and powerful. I put my hand through the slit front and pulled his cock out through the front. He didn't stir. I gently rubbed at it and it began to rise like a monster growing until it was big and hard. It was bigger and thicker  than john or Ricky's and although I had a tryst with a man with a bigger cock later, it was often painful  because I'm small and tight. I prefer the look and cleanliness ( for fellatio) of a circumcised cock and Fred was circumcised. He had a thick shaft with a bulbous head that was slightly thicker than the shaft. Although most women in magazines report that size doesn't matter, a bigger cock excites me more. A large and hard cock speaks of power and strength and commands respect and submission. I find the extra length more versatile in trying different positions without the cock slipping out and the extra width stimulates my introitus a bit more. Im not sure but the men with larger cocks seem to have better self control and last longer. One of my lovers had a cock that was only three inch long when hard and he came within minutes and I usually have to wait for the second time round to cum. Still I stayed with him a long time because he played mind games with me but more of that another time.

What am I doing? I thought to myself, he'll think me a slut, so I stopped touching Fred but he too late, he had already woken up and grabbed my wrist and ordered, " finish what you started, you cock teaser!" I smiled and said, " I was only trying to wake you up in a pleasant way." He challenged me," I'm still sleepy, wake me fully " I rose to the challenge. Sitting by his side, and facing him, I pulled his testicles out as well and pumped my hand up and down his shaft slowly and  gently, whilst I lustfully use my other hand to feel his muscles, his shoulders, his chest, his six pack abds, and got my self excited too. I focused on his cock. Pumping with one hand, I used the manicured long finger nails of my other hand to lightly scratch across his scrotum and the groove just beneath the head. I tugged at the head with my fingers as well. Then I bent down and brought my lips to the head of hsi penis  and kissed the head while lightly flicking the tip of my tongue over the urethral opening, trying to force it into his urethra. Gently massaging his scrotum and pumping the shaft, I slipped my lips over hsi glans until I reached the coronal sulcus and then I closed down and tugged upwards at his head gently. He groaned with pleasure.

I stopped abruptly. "That's enough! You're awake now! Time for breakfast.!" I laughed and got off the bed. He got up and ran after me, "you come back, you cock teasing cunt! I'll give you breakfast soon enough!" I ran around the room in the super short dark purple negligee he had forced upon me. It had a matching crotchless g string panties. The lace was almost transparent and my bare nipples could be seen easily. The halter neck dress had a deep slit in the front  that plunged to my navel and a low back as well. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked quite sexy except for my messed up hair. He caught me by my trailing hair and turned me around and grabbed my bidy with both arms. He was kissing me all over my face and grabbing my butt and pressing his cock into my belly. Then we were lip kissing and tonguing and my arms turned from pushing him away to wrapped around his neck. He put his strong arms under my thighs and his hands upon my butt and lifted me high and Down upon his cock. He slipped thru my crotchless panties into my very wet cunt.   He was very strong and lifted my butt up and down on his cock while I supported my weight with my arms around his neck and my legs gripping his body. He walked me round the room pumping away and stopped in front of the mirror sideways. I looked aside at myself being fucked in the mirror. It was so exciting to watch our bodies rubbing together.

"You like watching yourself.eh?" Fred noted, and carried me to the wall mirror where he put me down oblique to the mirror and my butt to him. I put both my arms on a table and he lifted one of my legs high whilst I stood on one leg. Then he screwed me from behind. In the mirror,looking sideways i could see his cock pumping in and out of my cunt, my vaginal lips following his cock in and out. It's the most arousing view and after five minutes if hard pumping, I came with wonderfully pleasurable orgasm. "It's good! It's so good," I moaned. And then , " ah, ah , ah " soft mews of pleasure as he increased the tempo and depths of his thrusts to intensify my orgasm. When the last quiver of orgasm had gone out of me. He put me down. I collapsed on my knees facing him, and grabbing my hair he directed me to his cock, " breakfast time for you'" he said. So I let him pump his cock in and out of my mouth like a vagina whilst I fondled his balls and I watched his cock going in and out of my mouth in the mirror until he came, swallowing every drop of semen as it came. Then licking my lips and chin and his cock fir every last drop........










5 comments:

  1. Did you wake tom up after coming?

    Damm im hungry now for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toms still asleep. Why should I wake him? I hope to turn Tom into a lover like Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that huffing and puffing while ur cuming might wake him up

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mirror reminds me of me and my wife in our honeymoon... The mirror was on our left and watching me pump into her was such a turn on. She liked it too... She said it made me harder and more forceful... How I wish those days of wild sex would come back...

    Reading your description has given me a hard on and I need a relief now... Damn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first started, I naturally am quiet when I cum. When I relaize what a turn on and ego boost it was for the men, I learn to express my pleasure and my orgasm with whispered moans and groans and a few words, but I don't scream and I'm not loud. I find I actually enjoy more when I make sounds. If you get me horny enough, I'll say whatever disgusting thing I'm asked to say, but im too shy to say anything otherwise.

    ReplyDelete