Friday, August 28, 2015

Sex with my boss on the beach

Its exciting to check into a hotel with your married boss and have him all to yourself for a week while his wife is out of town. After resisting his improper advances for many years, I was seduced after my boyfriend dumped me. I've not had sex for a while and so it was not surprising that after dinner, we had sex again for a third time that day. The hotel was on the beach, on a  resort island called Sentosa. We had dinner al fresco, on the beach, facing the setting sun, with the palms above us and a cool sea breeze making the tropical evening very comfortable. Italian food and music combined with wine and sunset made it a very romantic dinner. I just gazed across the table at this man who just a week ago was just my boss albeit a flirting boss. Now we are intimate lovers and I've surrendered myself to him completely. I've always wanted to give myself body and soul to someone but nobody worthy had shown up. Definitely not the helper at the wonton noodle stall downstairs who always gives me extra char siew meat, his english is so poor; nor the Filipino optometrist who attends to me when I get my contacts and glasses changed. He's a real talker and I had a drink with him once, but I feel he's just fooling around and if I'm going to fool around, it might as well be with someone serious.  The ex banker turned taxi driver with whom I had one night of sex was something but he was divorced and had a kid. I didn't hear from him again after our one night stand. And I gather  he wasn't ready or was hoping to get his family back. He told me its all about money, and he if became rich again, he would get his family back.

So Fred is almost perfect, impeccable manners, worldly wise, knowledgeable, gentleman to all around him, so charming, bringing me to functions where I meet sophisticated people who knew the world and its workings. I'm poor with no connections and the only people I meet are poorly educated speaking half mandarin and half english with lots of hokkien dialect. I'm a working class girl with only O levels, but my westernization and my good english has made it difficult to accept the men around me. Think Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady when she tries to go back home. I can't blame my mum for not pushing me in school, I was lazy and stubborn and only wanted to read story books and watch movies, and later YouTube. My form teacher said I was one of the worst case of unrealized potential she has taught....... Fred represented a world I wanted to enter and he was so likable. We had worked together for three years and he appreciated having someone smart whom he could trust and I was just awed into submission by him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. " I'm handsome right?" "Youf face is ugly," I said," just manly, like the rest of you." I touched his leg with my toe under the table as I said that. I flicked ha stray lock of his hair into place with my hand, "just wondering why I like you, and also why you like me, that's why I was staring." "I have that effect on girls," he smirked, " once I've got my big cock between their legs." My voice broke as I couldn't hide my unexpected jealousy, " y y you mean, you've have sex with lots of women?" He was a good lover and so attractive after all. He smiled, "I like seeing you so jealous, it makes me proud and makes my cock twitch too.....no I dont, actually, you are the first woman after my wife and maybe the last. I like pretty women but I also like them smart. That's why I married Sue, but she's also very hard and calculative and when she's tired, she's always upset over something, she's fussy, and every time we fight she asks for a divorce.. She's a big boss at work, but when she comes home she forgets I'm not her employee. . But you, you're smart yet easy to please. Soft, gentle, submissive inside, even if you hide behind your insults and sarcasm. And vulnerable in a way that makes me want to look after you. Like worry about you not having dinner when you go home late to an empty home and getting gastric pains, so I tried to tell you how I used  to cook quick meals when I studied abroad. And when you're obviously lonely after your breakup, I tried to keep you company a bit, but didn't expect my concern to end up lusting after you. I wasn't seriously flirting with my banter,must be after I tended to that cut on your leg when you were wearing a short skirt, and I looked at the fair smooth skin of your thigh, and suddenly, I looked at you as a woman to have sex with after that. I looked at your hands, shoulders,your lips, your butt very diffeenly after that. Before, I just wanted to be nice to you like to another guy. Did you notice the moment you suddenly became intensely a Woman to me?"

"No I couldn't read your mind," I admitted, " but I remember that moment, I thought then,such a nice and eligible guy, too bad he's taken. I don't want a married man. I lost my father to another woman. He walked out  on us and didn't bother to help us financially. He didn't even visit once a year. No calls on my birthday either. I just remember once being very happy because he took me on a boat ride  and I sat in his lap. You were just going to be a nice boss, that's all, I didn't mind your flirting but you really impressed me that night you took me to attend the Frank Müller dinner. You started by getting my heart pounding when you raced down to the hotel in the Ferrari. The way you handled the car, it was so manly and bold and capable. Then the rest of the evening, you're like my Prince Charming at the ball. By the time dinner ended, I was ready and willing to be fucked by you anywhere, anyhow, anytime...no strings attached. Doesn't matter if you are married, or if you just wanted to make use of my body. Not only ready to be, but I wanted badly to be fucked. If you hadn't pounced on me then, I would have made some suggestions to prolong the night together, myself. "

"Do you know you're giving me a very hard erection with what you're saying? I feel so much a man! Thanks." He was sitting side by side with me in the table and he speared a meatball from his spaghetti
And offered it to me with a twinkle in his eye, " have a meatball," he said suggestively. I opened my lips glossy with lipstick and pasta vongole, and slipped my lips over the meatball a few times and swirling my tongue over it before sucking it into my mouth, all the while looking at him.  It was quite dimly lit in the restaurant and the sun had set. He put his hand on my thigh and slid it up slowly and I chewed lustily on the beef. I parted my legs slightly and let him slide his hands all the way up to my vulva, part my g string, and rub my wet vulva lips up and down. I parted my legs fully, and he leaned over and kissed me fully with tongue action while he rubbed my clitoris. I was so stimulated this way, . I reached out with my hand and rubbed his cock through his shorts. After ten minutes of rubbing my clit, I was about to cum, so I murmured, " shall we get into the beach?" We paid the bill, and took two beach towels and walked to the darkests most secluded part of the beach. It ws a starry night but no streetlights and no moon meant that we had relative privacy. We laid the towels down and sat down while he continued doing what he was doing in the restaurant except I had slipped off my g string, and while kissing him and getting my clitoris rubbed, I managed to unzip his shorts to release his cock and rub it up and down with my fist. When I was about to cum, I looked around to make sure no one was looking, then I turned to face him as he sat in the towels and sat down on him facing him. His shorts and underwear pulled down quitte a bit. When I sat on him, my skirt covered up our private parts so nobody could see. I put my hands around his neck while he buried his face in my breasts and nipples. And kissed and nibbled them. He freed my bra and pulled my sphagetti top off to get full access to my breasts whilst I ground my clitoris against him till I came. After I came, I started to roll and gyrate and pump up and down on his cock till he came too. He wasn't wearing a condom and I was fertile but in the heat of my animal lust, I coudnt stop pumping him till he had ejacukated every last drop of his cum deep within me. Then we rested against each other sweating and panting from our exertions.  It was going to be an extremely pleasurable holiday..........





1 comment: