Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sex with my boss in his shop 2

He was bronzed and muscular and I could see his six pack abds. His buttocks were rounded and filled with powerful muscle, all ready to thrust his penis into me. His cock was thick and hard andthe glans was purple with engorged blood. He was a real man. He grabbed me and continued sucking on my nipples whilst he grabbed my buttocks and rubbed my slit up and down against the shaft of his cock. My juices wet his cock from glans to testicles. I stood with my legs apart to get as much of his shaft in my slit as possible. I wanted to be penetrated very badly.  I put one leg up on the stool but he kept his glans poking up and down my slit while he prise me apart with his hands lifting up on my buttocks.  I held on to his neck with both arms and my back against the wall I raised both my heels to grab around the waist while he supported my weight against the wall and with his hands in my buttocks.  He continued to rub cock up and down my slit, hitting my clitoris at each upstroke n he kept pumping me again and again until I was going to cum. It was not safe for me, but as I came I just wanted him inside me. "Put it in now, quickly, put it in now, im cumming." I whispered. He thrust deep inside me as I came, moaning very quietly. "Uh, uh, uh, I made sounds with each pleasurable jerk of his penis inside me, a cum that lasted a whole minute, with each stroke as he continued to pump, until the pleasure radiated from my cunt to my whole body, every part that was rubbing against him and into the nipples he was licking. We looked at each other and as I came, he said, " your face is very beautiful when you are coming." He was describing the look of pleasure and enjoyment I had on my face. He always found me and my face beautiful at the time of orgasm

Back in my room, I had rolled onto the floor so Tom won't see me rubbing both my nipples and my clitoris and the contorting movements of my orgasm as I masturbating fantasize about Fred.

Fred continued to pump harder and harder now and looking at his face, I knew he was going to cum soon too. We both knew he should withdraw, but the beautiful moment would be spoilt so as he tried to come up, I held on to him, shaking my head, and said," cum inside me, cum inside me," and then he exploded with gush after gush of hot semen into my vagina, deep inside me, giving me great pleasure ,and then the semen was  flowing out down his shaft and down my thighs. We collapsed exhausted, sitting down onto the floor of the fitting room, in each other's arms, panting.

Tom was still dead to the world. It was five am. I had been fucked by another man in my mind for the
past hour and I hd enjoyed it greatly. But I knew Fred couldn't make me happy the way Tom could. It would be sunrise in and hour or two, and I would wake up cuddled next to Tom. Every night I would fall asleep to sweetgood nights from him too. Long walks, hours spent together lazing or chatting,I'll never get that from Fred as his part time lover. I crept up to Tom from behind him and cuddled him
and fell asleep with my arm over him....

No comments:

Post a Comment