Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sex and love in a hotel room 2

When Fred woke up, ever the fitness freak, he wanted to go for a swim in the hotel pool. We got into our swim suits and had put on the hotel terry towel robes to go when Fred stopped me. He inspected my conservative one piece suit critically and asked me to undress. When I was nude, he was holding a swim suit from his lingerie shop.i refused to wear it. It was just two tiny triangles of fabric over my breasts and another triangle over my pubes in a g string." I can't be seen in public in that! I'm shy!  It's too embarassing. Everyone wil be looking and making horrible comments about me being a prostitute or slut." I protested. "I'll be looking, and I'll be thinking how sexy you are, and how much I want to make love with you tonight. You are only young once, and now is the time to show off your body and  share your looks with the world and make the world a more beautiful place." He persuaded. I flatly refused. We struggled when he tried to force the bikini on me but somehow ended I kissing and hugging and then then fucking on the bed. we did a sixty nine with him doing a wonderful job on my clitoris with his tongue and his beard. It was all a ploy to get me into his skimpy bikini because when I was all hot and flustered with lust, he said he would like to see me in the sexy bikini with high heels. That's when he grabbed me and pushed me out the hotel room door. I waited anxiously outside hoping no one would come along and so when he appeared with my bathrobe I was so relieved, I unwillingly let myself to be taken for a parade at the poolside where he made me walk the long way around the poolside without the robe and in my heels in front  of all the hotel guests with all their eyes staring at me. My only consolation was that he had a tremendous erection. when we got to our deck chairs, I applied sunscreen for him all over his body and naughtily reached into his trunks to cover hsi cock with sunscreen as well. It was nice having him take his time to massage the sunscreen all over my body. He has a nice body to watch and I sipped my cola and watched him swim several laps. He was quite athletic, with flawless strokes in front crawl, breast stroke and even the butterfly. By the time he finished his exercise and came back to me, I as a young girl was so impressed , I was wet for him.

I don't swim well so I wasn't keen to show him my lack of grace in the water but he insisted on teaching me and somehow got me into the water.. My breast stroke was all wrong so he started by demonstrating then made me stand in the water and bend forward at the waist to practice my pull while he stood behind me between my legs holding on to my hips. As I pulled, he was rubbing his enormous erection against my crack. When no one was in the water to see what we were doing under water, he pulled down his trunks and entered me with one thrust easily as I was so wet. Then he was asking me to pull as he pumped into me. Someone dived into the water at the opposite end so he pulled out of me but we just hugged and kissed standing up in the water with his arms all over my body , especially my buttocks that were left completely exposed by his g string bikini. The bikini had no padding and my erect nipples were being rubbed by his body. We made our way back to the hotel but continued to tongue each other's mouths when the lift was deserted. He handed me the keys to open our hotel room and whiles I was fumbling to open the door, he was all over me from behind, rubbing my nipples and thrusting against my butt.

The moment we got into the room he pushed me against the wall mirror where I supported my self with my hands and stuck my butt out with my legs on heels far apart whilst he pumped into me from behind. I enjoyed seeing my reflection in the mirror with his hands all over my body and seeing him roughly grabbing my breasts and nipples which had escaped from the micro bra. I pushed back and gyrated my butt to meet hsi thrusts in a corkscrew fashion.  He pulled my hair roughly back and forced me to lift me chin up. "You like me to rough you up?" He said. "Yes! Do it to me! Rough.! Take me! Use me!" We were breathless with excitement.

I got on the bed with my face to the pillow and my butt sticking up whilst he stood at the edge and continued to plow into me fast and furious. He had already cummed once, so his stamina and endurance was good. This was the life for me. He sat on the chair in front of the dressing mirror and I faced him and sat down on his cock. That way I could grind my vulva and clitoris against him and control the movements with my legs and hips while he could, pleasure my nipples and kiss me or just stare into my eyes. I came with a shattering orgasm and couldn't keep quiet but made low moans at each wonderful stroke. And soon after it was his turn to cum, and although I was fertile and having unprotected sex, the moment was too intense for me to withdraw and I let him cum inside me again.

We cuddled up and went to sleep satisfied .......to be continued


7 comments:

  1. Nice post. I even masturbated to it and await for the next post! Thks Slutty Kan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know someone's reading even if he calls me a slut. Its true I like being fucked and that I often let men fuck me within a few dates if they turn me on. That's how I'm made, but I can't let the whole world know about it because they can't accept me this way. On the Internet, I'm anonymous so I confess I enjoy cooperating fully with the men in my life in all their sexual fantasies. That's why I write this blog, to fully express my real self.
      I'm still very responsible at work and I try to be a good friend and I'm going to work hard as a mother, even if I'm a slut.

      Delete
    2. I very glad my stories can be masturbated to.. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi how are you? Been reading your blogs and noticed that you haven t been posting your weekly update.

    Hows the pregancy going? Hows your hormones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm fine I am almost due and the baby will be out before polling day! Hope I can cast the vote for my sons future. The contractions tell me it'll be very soon. I've taken this week off so I'll write specially for you.
    I wonder what I'll write about after I've exhausted my sexual memories? Maybe some of my fantasies. And some of my friends experiences. I'll talk about sex with My husband Tom, but it's not v exciting ....yet......As a mother and wife, I won't be having new experiences with other men to talk about anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your not very slutty i have only counted 4 men that you have written about. I thought you have slept with more men. You wrote that you had some flings.... maybe other readers can suggest some topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading your blog. I can fantasize it well.... Being a slut isnt wrong at all. I love making my gf a slut on bed

    ReplyDelete