Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sex with my boss in a hotel room

Tom has gone to do some shopping for the new home. I'm in bed with a womens historica romance novel and the hero has just forced himself on the heroine. I put my book down and rub my vulva and then my clit. It's time to pleasure myself and release the desires......I clsoe my eyes and think back ...

Sex in the fitting room is fun once in a while but it can be a rather crampy experience long term. Our boutique at the Hilton was all glass fronted and the only hidden spaces were the store room and the fitting room. The fitting room was the more spacious and the only place for private sex. As Freds wife wasn't back for another week, Fred checked us into the Rasa Sentosa , a secluded five star hotel on the western end of a resort island. It was safer than Hilton hotel itself where too many people would recognize us. It was low season and we upgraded to a sea view suite with a living room for a little more. It was a room with a high floor with a view over the sea and the beach. We could watch the sunset from the balcony. I told my mom I was  at the east coast chalets with some friends. Fred arranged for his parents to oversee his maid and his kids. The kids were old enough and busy with school and enrichment lessons anyway. The kids had a chauffeur to ferry them everywhere. We were free!!!

Once we had settled in the room, we opened the balcony windows to step out to enjoy the panoramic view of the sea and all the ships docked there in the harbor. I stood at the railing whilst Fred stood behind me with both his hands gripping the railing on either side of me. It was fairly private and nobody could really see us unless they were on a ship using binoculars or on the mainland quite far away. The privacy, the wonderful view and the sea air was aphrodisiacal. I could feel Freds cock hard against my back. Soon his hands were around my waist and then they were massaging my breasts. I lifted my hands for him to strip me of my sphagetti top.  Then the brassieres came off and my breasts were free and naked to the world. "People can see me!" I protested covering my nipples with my arms. " Let them see! I want the world to see how beautiful my girlfriend is!" He pulled my arms away and put them behind me. "Keep them there!" He ordered. My hands were against his cock so I started massaging it. I pulled my shoulders back and pushed my breasts outwards to offer it to him and to the world, and he was stroking and massaging them sometimes or twirling, rubbing, squeezing and rubbing my nipples. My nipples were soon erect and sensitive spots of pleasure.

Keeping my hands behind my back as ordered, I felt my way around and undid his shorts button and
unzipped him. I pulled down his shorts and briefs and they fell to the ground around his ankles. His long and thick, hard and hot cock was in my cool hands! I rubbed it up and down until it was rock hard and a few drops of cum wet his tip, whilst he continued to attack my nipples.  "Stick your butt up you bitch!" He commanded. I was wearing a short skirt and high heels. He had requested high heels even though this was a beach resort. I leaned forward over the balcony railing and rested my arms against it. I stuck my butt up toward him, with my legs apart. He allowed me to support my body on the railings with my hands and now his hands were free to roam up and down the side of my bidy and over my breasts as well as my thighs and buttocks. It was very exciting to do this under the blue sky, the white clouds and the birds flying overhead. He pulled down my skirt and g string and I was completely naked except for my high heels.  His cock rode up and down the cleft between my buttocks whilst he rubbed me all over, making me very wet and wanting to be fucked.  After ten minutes of his cock up and down my buttocks natal cleft and then up and down my vulval slit,  I started gyrating and bucking my butt against his cock trying to capture it with my cunt. Why doesn't he just put it into me as I wanted ? "Er, Fred? Put it in" I requested. "You want my cock in your cunt?" He asked. "Yes!" I said. " you ready now?, he asked unnecessarily. "Yes!" I replied. "You are a shameless slut! Begging to be fucked." He continued. Say "please."  I shooked my head indicating no. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. "Say it" he commanded. "No! I won't ," "yes you will"" Piak! He started slapping my buttocks with his hand. "No!" I said in protest and also in refusal to say please. "Say it!" He kept slapping my buttocks until they were sore and burning and probably bright
red. The pleasurable feeling of his cock slipping back and forth my slit, well lubricated by my juices, combined with the stinging pain of his slaps combined for a very intensely enjoyable experience. Despite all my protests and "nos" I was gyrating and bucking my hips and buttocks back against him even more vigorously. He was stubborn and I wanted to move on so I said, ever so softly,"please?..." "Louder!" He barked,"I can't hear you!" "Please..." I said a little louder "I still can't hear you!" He bellowed. "PLEASE!"I screamed. "please what!" He shouted. "PLEASE PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME!" I screamed so loudly, he put his hand over my mouth." Shhhh ! The whole fucking hotel can hear you!"

He entered me and we began a rhythm of thrusting to meet each other with a bang. As he thrusted forward from his hips, I lifted  my ass up to meet him. We were high and close to cumming especially when he started a corkscrew action that began to hit my g spot. He came with spasmodic jets of deliciously hot sperm that filled me and flowed down in warm rivulets along my thighs. Whe he was done, he pulled out and pulled me into the room. He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled my long hair out of the way, and commanded me to suck his cock clean. I knelt down in the carpet, and pumoed the base of hsi cock with one hand and sucked the tip and shaft with my mouth. His cock still jerked with after shocks of pleasure. I was almost coming Ana I used my other hand to rub my clit to orgasm but he pushed my hand away," no orgasm from masturbation for you. I'll let you cum later. So you don't fall asleep on me." I had told him that I always fall asleep after cumming. After he came, he let me wash up and then we cuddled to sleep. " remember, no masturbation n no orgasm while I'm sleeping." He reminded before falling asleep. It wasn't so easy for me. I was still burning with unfulfilled lust and there was an ache in my lower abdomen that longed for release.

I didn't realize that it was his plan to keep me unsatisfied, hot and lusty so I would do the embarassingly sexy things he had lined up for me........to be continued














No comments:

Post a Comment