Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sex during pregnancy

Im going to deliver my baby anytime now. It's been an eventful pregnancy. The first half was marred by very bad morning sickness except it happens the whole day, not just morning. Hyperemesis gravidarum, they call it. The second half, as the nausea cleared, was a very horny period, but my husband was turned off by the bulge in my tummy. He's afraid of hurting the baby and I'm especially lusty. So I've been masturbating and fantasizing, and recalling sexcapades of yesteryears.

If I do not post for a while, or respond , it's because the baby is out. Please revisit my blog again in a couple of months. Don't go away!

Here's how to do it during pregnancy:

Kinkly

7 Safe, Sizzling Sex Positions for Pregnant Women


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the pregancy and birth exciting times....pushhhhhhh pushhhhh

    ReplyDelete