Thursday, June 9, 2016

Train sex


Continued from previous post...

Well, I didn't call the police. I just kept quiet and still, but with my heart was pounding excitedly. I let this strange man rub his cock up and down my ass. Maybe it's because I was so horny because of Fred or maybe because I'm just a slut who can't control herself.

The man, when he realized I wasn't going to resist, got bolder and his pelvic thrusts became harder and longer. I know I shouldn't but I started to feel aroused and couldn't deny that the feel of his body was pleasurable. I enjoyed the feel his hairy thighs rubbing against the back of my thighs. I slowly stopped arching my body away from him. I allowed the train to rock me against him and didn't resist. In fact, I pretended that I couldn't control the swaying and rocking of the train and allowed more movement against his cock. I slowly, imperceptibly, began to slight gyrate my hips a bit and stick my ass out a little. After a while, I think he knew he had me because when the train jerked and I stumbled  on my three inch heels, his hands came up to support me at my waist. But he didn't let go of my waist after I was stabilized. I flicked my hair over my eyes and turned my head back to him to see what he looked like and I looked up at him through my long lashes and smiled shyly , "Thank you."  "You're welcome" he said in a ddeep manly voice that got me thrilled. " It's difficult to stand steady on my high heels," I complained , wanting to hear the voice of the cock that was plying my ass. "It's my pleasure to support you." He replied as he pulledthe back of my skirt up a bit so my bare butt was in contact with his shorts. With his hands on my waist and hips, he could now support me and pull me into his cock. I stepped my legs apart and bent forward a bit to give him access, and he bent down a bit and came up under me so I could feel the tip of his cock against my cunt lips. I turned back again to face him as he ground away at me, "hi!"  I smiled . I just needed to see his face, I didn't just want to have a faceless fuck. He smiled at me and we locked eyes as he pumped me. He pulled his shorts down with one hand, while I draped my skirt over him to hide him. Now I could feel his bare cock against my cunt lips. It wasn't possible to enter me without angling until people noticed so after a few tries, he contented himself with rubbing my labia with his cock. I was soaking wet and couldn't act coy anymore so I put my hands down to feel the front of his thighs as he pumped me. I looked back often to smile at him, and kept eye contact with himwhen he finally came with hot gushes of semen all over my g string, my skirt and down the inside of my thighs. He had that grimace and tense look of pleasure that I like to see on the face of the man when he's cumming.

He pulled up his shorts but now he had his hand between us and he was rubbing my slit from behind although he couldn't reach my clitoris. " I am getting off at the next stop" he said sadly. "Oh! So soon" I slipped. I wondered why he had to get off at the next stop. Why couldn't we stay longer. " I get off in another three stops," I replied breathlessly as he was rubbing me to ecstasy. " I'll stay with you till the end then." he understood me. Many people got off at his stop, so he had to take his hand away from me quickly, but we still stood close together like lovers, with his hands on my waist and his softening cock against my butt....

To be continued 

13 comments:

  1. this looks like the same ass as the girl at the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share more photos of your sexy body! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at thoseach hips and Shapely asks. Love to stick my cock in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for compliment. I feel good. And I'd love to feel your hard cock inside me... Esp if you are handsome and charming.

      Delete
    2. So had the resolve been broken and are you going to unleash yourself?

      Delete
    3. Oh dear, I quite forgot myself! I'm back to the bottom and at square one and I need to start climbing up and out of my pit again, I'm a hard core sex addict. Wish my husband will talk dirty to me,

      Delete
    4. I would love to talk dirty to you. Would you?

      Delete
    5. I'd very much like to but I can't because I'm already married. Unless my husband allows it which is impossible. I'm also afraid I'll end up in your bed as I get turned on by other men easily.

      Delete
    6. That would be very enticing. I would love to pound you from behind so that you can feel the hard on that you keep giving me through your blog.. I would love to see your face when you ride me screaming in pure ecstasy.

      Delete
    7. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’…πŸ»πŸ’„πŸ‘™yes! Please.

      Delete
  4. Are you rubbing it now and keeping it wet for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I'll rub my clit and keep it wet for you and ready but I don't want to cum with my hand. I want a real man. I'm doing it now.

      Delete