Thursday, June 9, 2016

Park bench sex with stranger


We continued to stand close together like lovers with his arms on my waist and his groin pressed against my back, and my hands still pressed back against his thighs . After he came, he became soft but I was still burning with desire from two weeks of tittilation by Fred and now this, so I didn't pull away despite being in public. "Can you walk me home ?" I heard myself saying,"it's dark and dangerous and I'm afraid to walk through the park alone."  I turned my head and look at him as I said this. "Yes, sure, of course I will," he replied.  So when my stop came, I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. I didn't want to chat, I just wanted to finish off the adventure. We took the feeder bus and sat at the back together. I didn't talk, I put my hand round his neck and starting kissing him on the lips. We frenched until we reached the park. Actually,my house was one stop before the park, but I needed an excuse to walk through the park which was not well lit at night and very dark at certain places. I took his hand and led him straight to my favorite park bench. There were no lights overhead, and it was among the darkest spots in the park. It was at this very same special park bench where I
had lost my viriginity a decade ago, where I had led Randy, the taxi driver, for a revenge fuck, where

I first had sex with Fred etc.

This special place near my home makes me relaxed and helps me get into the mood for sex. If someone is a potential, i often bring him here and start there. We sat down side by side and I continued our kissing. He had one hand round my waist and one on my breast. I felt his cock, it was still soft but stirred a bit. I massaged hsi cock through his trousers. He put his hands under my blouse and removed my bra. He pulled my blouse up and starting kissing and sucking my breast and nipples whilst he kneaded the other nipple with his fingers. I arched my back with desire and moaned with pleasure. He got harder when he saw the glazed lust in my eyes. I pulled his shorts and underwear down and started rubbing his the shaft of his cock up and down. He was now erect and almost hard. I bent down next to him and starting licking and sucking the tip of his cock whilst I pumped his shaft up and down with my hand. I'm short, so he could reach around my butt, and started to finger fuck my very wet cunt. I sucked and pumped him until he was rock hard and ready.

He made me stop and sit up. He kissed me whilst his hand went between my legs and he played and rubbed my clitoris. Like every other man, he was too rough. I guess my clitoris is much more sensitive than other women's. I didn't say anything but I took his hand and guided his finger to my clitoris and showed him the delicate gentle rotary movements that I like. I let him kiss and masturbate me until I was almost coming. I was still pumping his shaft to keep it hard.

When I was ready, I stood up on my three inch heels, and sat down on his hard cock with my back to him. I put my manicured fingers on his bare thighs, and gyrating my ass slowly on the glans of penis, angled his cock smoothly into my cunt. I went down all the way to the hilt with a sigh of pleasure, and using my heeled legs and supported by my hands upon his thighs, I started to pump myself up and down the length of hsi cock. Standing until almost the full length is out and the sitting down all the way. He pinched one nipple with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other, so within five
minutes of vigorous strokes, I was ready to cum, but I wanted to prolong the pleasure so I stopped to change position. I turned around and knelt over him on the park bench with my arms over his shoulders and the sat down on his cock. He out his hands under my buttocks and help me lift off as well as massage my shapely ass at the same time. He kissed and sucked my nipples. It was so good, I started to moan and pump faster whilst I arched my back to push my breasts forwards towards his mouth. He started to take little bites of my flesh, and slap and pinch my buttocks. "Yes! That's nice" I whispered , so he started to bite and pinch me harder. The sensation of pain combined with the pleasure of the rubbing of his  thick hard cock along the rim and walls of my cunt, and the stretching and rubbing of my clitoris combined to give me an exquisite whole body pleasure sensation that resulted in a total and complete body wracking orgasm that went on for a few minutes. I couldn't help arching and moaning with pleasure.

After I came, he made me kneel on the bench with my elbows on the back of the bench whilst he stood up and fucked me from behind, doggy style until he came again. We sat down exhausted on the bench for several minutes before we started to cover up our nudity. He walked me back to the ground floor of my apartment but I didn't want him to come up. I was feeling very cheap and slutty and low class and shy. I thanked him for a most wonderful experience, and said I hope we could do it again. He passed me his card. He is a computer technician for both software and hardware.i told him I may need help with soft and hard problems, and whether I could use him. He said anytime......

                                   Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So when my husband Tom gently rubbed against my butt in bed an I started gyrating against his cock, I couldn't help thinking and reliving that most memorable and sextifying one night stand with a stranger on a train and in a park. I confess that I was partly fucking him again in my mind, and partly fucking Tom, as my mind switched between fucking two different men.

End.





6 comments:

  1. can we see ur sweet pussy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just heighteen our excitement and fantasies of u. I bet it turn you on knowing so many horns men walking over you. Coming over your body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I'm very honored and pleased that you and other men like you like women like me. I wish that more women would be like me and we could all be more open about how we like sex.
      But you would marry a woman like me? Or only to fuck but not to marry? That's a problem. The men want to fuck women like me but don't want us in their homes.

      Delete
  3. Of course I would marry women like you not many girls like you out there.

    Most girls laibdos down down after kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think men feel that someone like me makes a good mistress or fling but not a good wife because I might stray and be unfaithful. They can't tell at first because I'm quite an ordinary shy girl but after you get me into bed over some time in the relationship I'll do almost anything you want...because what the men want is what turns me on, that should be the way.

    Can understand why mothers lose interest in sex after baby, insomnia .With a job and looking after kids it's difficult to have energy left over for vigorous frequent sex. Even while working, I still tend to toms needs over my baby. I would leave my baby to the maid to attend to tom needs first. That's why I asked to be allowed to stop work. It's tight financially though.

    ReplyDelete