Sunday, May 15, 2016

yoga to control sexual urges

Tom doesnt know about and can't understand my sexual needs. He is so straight that when I made mild suggestions about sex, he responds with disgust, like 'yuck, or horrible....' I've been trying to seduce him into being more adventurous in sex by pretending to come upon certain sex websites by accident. Since he's religious and christian, yesterday I showed him a Christian erotica site, marriage heat.com that promotes monogamy and is subject to many restrictions. He didn't like the stories either. Maybe I showed him too kinky stuff. One story was a wife role playing as a prostitute with her husband. Another was a wife being raped by a stranger (acted by her husband). A third showed bdsm with handcuffs and collars and neck chains and nipple clamps. He was completely turned off.

I thought maybe rather than increase Toms sex drive, I should decrease mine. I ever thought of slipping testosterone pills into his food everyday but didnt do it because I was afraid of side effects. However, it's more difficult now that I've stopped working to look after my baby Tim. I'm fresh, with more energy and free time with nothing to do when baby is asleep. I'll like to have sex every day or at least every other day but Tom is so tired on weekdays, sex is mostly on weekends, once a week or a fortnight. He could find a lighter job but we are already very tight for money after I stopped working.

I don't know why my sexual desire is so high. Some lazy afternoons, my skin burns with the desire to be touched and stroked. I take a cold shower but the tap water in Singapore is often not cold enough to douse my fire. The sensation of the water in my nipples is nice and makes them erect. It's hard to lie in bed in the afternoons and not want to caress myself all over, to touch myself between my legs and my nipples. I end up masturbating, rubbing myself to orgasm. I should think only of Tom when I masturbate but I know my sexual fantasies are unacceptable to Tom, so is hard to think only of him. I try, but once I deviate from straight sex, other people will pop up in my mind and take over, like Fred, or Ricky, the taxi driver I had a one night stand with so long ago, so I cum with myself in other men's
arms in the end.

I tried to stop masturbating this way because the more I masturbate thinking of sex with other men, the more I desire to be taken by them.  I try to get out of the house to stop the desire but sometimes, when I'm out marketing or shopping or bringing Tim for a walk, I'll meet other eligible men, and if they try to chat me up, I can't resist talking to them because it's exciting for me. I think sometimes I get all flushed and I'm afraid they will notice and that I'll be unable to resist their advances, and do
something to destroy my family's happiness.

I tried jogging and going yoga and that helped a lot until one of the yoga instructors, an Indian, started giving me special attention. He's my type, tall, lean and muscular with a nice butt and speaks well. Hes very friendly and chatty and I can't help being attracted to him. He stands closer to me than the others and I should move away but I dont. Instead my heart pounds faster. He's been touching me
all over, more and more as he helps me improve my positioning, and standing closer and closer until
he now sometimes rubs his penis against my body. I can feel his the heat of his hard erection. Luckily, there are other people in the class. I know I should stop the class but I told myself I've already paid so I would finish the course and not renew. Instead I attended the class without skipping a single session. It's warm in the class, so I decided not to wear leggings but switched to shorts during class. I don't know why I bought shorts that were very short and barely covered my buttocks. Now he could touch my bare skin with his hands. The touch of his hands on my exposed thighs was electric. He started appearing in my masturbation fantasies.

The last lesson of the course, I was the only person in his class. Usually there are six or seven others. I later thought that this couldn't have been a coincidence and that he must have arranged it. He said, " just as well, I've been meaning to work on several positions with you but couldn't do so as I had to look after the others as well. Now I can give you my full undivided attention." I smiled and thanked
him politely but I knew something was going to happen but I couldn't run away from my overwhelming desire. I thought Ill just finish this last lesson and that's it. He was all over me for the hour long lesson. My short top exposes my belly when I lean back and when I arched backwards , his hands were on my back and belly, not just supporting , but stroking. I couldn't speak up to stop him. When I did the leaning forward ppositions, he positioned me with my butt sticking out, and stood behind me, holding on to my arms with my arms backwards and rubbing his cock against my butt. We held each postion for several minutes and he ws rocking me back and forth slightly so his cock was riding up and down my butt crack.





To be continued.



2 comments:

  1. Is that you in the picture? You loo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where u get these random pics?

    ReplyDelete