Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sex with my boss. Part 4.

After that memorable dinner, it was clear that my boss and I weren't going to have an affair, and shouldn't have one. However, what do you expect when you put an attractive healthy man and a good looking healthy woman alone together, in the same shop, both with not much else to do? The business was autopilot for him except for the crucial business trips where he had to decide what to buy to stock his shops. Otherwise, he had left the checking of accounts of the different shops to me. He spent much more time at my branch at the Hilton compared to the others, even though it was the branch with the least business. It was quite quiet most of the time as the clothes at the Hyatt were the finest haute couture and expensive. So I quite looked forward to him coming to the shop to liven up the day and for some company. We had sort of come to an understanding after that dinner I described in the last post that we would just be good friends but sometimes he would engage in a bit of flirting which I don't really mind.

He would start by complimenting my looks or my dressing, and if I didnt discourage him, he would express his desire for me in a half serious half joking manner. "Good morning! Beautiful!, or good morning sexy, or good day! heart stopper!" He would greet me, "how can I make you happy today?, I would do anything to make you smile, ah there, you are smiling already!" If I'm wearing heels and a skirt, he would make a show of eyeing them and say, "woman, thou art temptation!" Or if I'm wearing perfume, he'll take a deep breath and sniff the air and exclaim, " what a wonderful smell a woman's as!  It would be heaven to get you in my arms," etc. I'll usually shrug it off with a laugh, or a retort like ' go away, or get lost, get out of here, or  stop it!"

Sometimes I'll bait him a little before putting him down, just for the fun of flirting. " one day I'll get you in my bed" he proclaims, " and what will you do to me when I'm finally in your bed?" I'll challenge. "I'll start very slowly from the top downwards, and by the time I get there, you'll be begging me not to stop!" He boasted. "In your dreams! Or go to Geylang (red light district) I'll retort. It soon became a game I couldn't resist. In this game of cock teasing, I would get him worked up and then douse him with cold water. I started to let him talk further like asking, " and what would you do when you get down there?"  He had no shortage of different replies like," I'll kiss and lick you all over your thighs and finally start licking your clitoris until you are squirming with pleasure." "You'll probably only make me laugh tickling me with your moustache (I like mustaches beards and chest hair)" I'll put him down and turn away, but once I asked, a bit breathlessly, "and what will you do after I'm squirming with pleasure?" " I'll pierce your soft belly and thighs with my hard cock and pump you like a bitch in heat. " I blushed, the image aroused me and I couldn't help but stutter, " no you w w won't." "Yes I will"' he relentlessly continued, "I'll grab your breasts and your buttocks and make them mine!" "I won't let you!" " Yes you will, you will also go down on your knees and suck my cock with those lovely lips until I cum in your face and mouth." "You can't force me!" I protested. " yes I can, I'm much stronger than you, and I'll do it now!" He reached for me across the counter but I screamed andI dashed between the rows of clothes. He tried to catch me but I ran round and round the rack but somehow made the mistake of rushing into the fitting room instead of out the shop door.

Trapped, I turned to face him. He grabbed me by the waist and tried to kiss me. I pushed against his chest with both my arms to push him away but he was too strong. He forced his lips against mine. His tongue searched to pry open my lips but I forced them close. His arms felt  very strong, and he had a muscular chest, and he had a pleasant smell, but what was I thnking! I'm being molested. I struggled to push him away again, but he was so strong, he yanked one sphagetti strap off my shoulder and pulled my bra down and got hand on my breast. He started caressing my breast and nipple. "You can't do this, this is rape!" I protested. "Not when you want it yourself" he breathed heavily and pulled the other sphagetti strap off my shoulders until both my breasts were exposed.i could feel his erection grinding against my thigh while  he continued to nibble and lick my lips. He was giving my breasts a  lot of attention and squeezing my nipples. That gave a pulse of pleasure through my body. I struggled  to push him away but he was so strong and he used his body weight to press me against the wall. His chest felt good against my hands but this was so degrading, I was starting to enjoy the sensations of his lips and his rough mustache  and beard against my lips and cheek.  "No!" I protested more against my body's reaction than to his assault but this word made my mouth open and allowed hsi tongue to penetrate into my mouth where it started to play with my tongue. My nipples are very sensitive and waves of pleasure were coming from them. They are my weak point. "We are supposed to just be friends ," I mumbled as we continued to kiss. "But we were meant to be lovers," he replied. "Please don't force me, what we are doing is not right."I  slurred, but continued kissing him, I started to respond by moving my tongue a bit to go around the tip of hsi tongue. My body had gone soft and one of his hands left my tender swollen breasts and started to cup and massage my buttock under my skirt. "Please let me go, you are the wrong person for me," I pleaded but my tongue was now swirling in full cooperation with his, and I relished the feel of his hard hairy face against me, and his lips pressed against mine. He moved to my side and put his hand between my thighs which I spread apart to allow him to rub my slit. He pulled my skirt and panties down and slid his fingers up and down my very wet slit. He didn't stop kissing me but looking sideways. I could see us in the mirror. He started finger fucking me and I could see my belly responding by thrusting back and forth against his fingers. He found my clitoris and the pleasure waves made me arch my back against him. I wanted him inside me, but there was still something not quite perfect, something hollow inside me. "Fred?" I stopped kissing him and looked straight into his eyes, " you and me, is it love or is it lust?" "Both," he replied and continued giving me wonderful sensations as he stroked my clit. "How much is love and how much is lust? " I asked .Fred paused, " I like you a lot, but I also want to fuck you a lot." " which is more?" I insisted. "Well, you are so pretty, I won't be honest if I said I didn't want to have sex with you." "So you want me more as a sexual partner?" "Yes" he said. "How many percent?,I asked. "Two of his fingers were finger fucking my vagina from behind whilst his other hand continued their wonderful job on my clit. "90%lust and 10%love," he said. Tears started to form in my eyes,  I wouldn't have given him a score, for me love becomes lust and lust becomes love, it's part of the same thing and not differentiated, unlike men who can separate sex from love very well. "So would you leave your kids for me?" "No." "Would you leave your wife for me?" "No". "Will you marry me?" "No." I just want your body for my pleasure and you to play with," he said, "and you can use me too in the same way, until your Mr Right comes along."I didn't like that because it's not a fair game between men and women. I stiffened up and he stopped. He wiped my tears with his hand. I could smell the strong smell of my cunt on hsi fingers. "Will you spend the weekends with me?" I asked. "I can't, my family will find out." He apologised. "But I'll be there for you only till you find another boyfriend. Then you won't want me anymore and I'll go back to being alone again. Remember? I'm your companion at the bus stop till your bus comes."

To be continued....


4 comments:

  1. This. is. so. fucking. good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey keep writing. it's getting interesting ;)
    just a question, do u chat or email readers?
    - A loyal reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stuly, r u still updating this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I'm active but was moving house. Sorry.
    Yes I will chat with readers.
    Stuly

    ReplyDelete