Friday, May 22, 2015

Letter from reader

Thanks for following and encouraging. 
I'll keep on writing if there are people interested. 
My stories are only semi autobiographical as I am trying very hard to remain anonymous. To protect myself, I've changed and distorted the characters and place beyond recognition but the essence remains the same. This anonymity allows to me to be completely frank about my sexual self. 
I'm recounting the love and sex life of one Singapore woman and I hope it is useful to both other men and women, as well as entertaining at the same time. It's so long ago but if you like the hot sex part, I'll try to go more into the details more often. There are little adventures that are not relevant to my main story which I can try to recall and flesh out.  

Once again, I write because I feel I can't be my full real sexual self in Singapore, even in front of my own husband although he treats me very well. He's very conservative but still I am very happy, having finally found my almost perfect man in Singapore. I hope I can help people in Singapore in some way, in their love and sex lives, just by telling my experiences as frankly as I can. 

I'm just a little bit disappointed that I can't develop sex as fully with my husband as I would like, so I am writing about my sexual past, and possibly some future fantasies, as a form of wish fulfillment and sexual release. Please don't condemn me. I've every intention of being faithful in action now that I'm married, but my mind is still restless and seeks an outlet.

Sent from my iPad

On May 21, 2015, at 8:53 AM, Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Sex with my boss. Part 3. A memorable dinner.":

Is there gonna be hot sex? Like ur earlier posts, those were really good, n honest



Posted by Anonymous to  sex and love in Singapore at May 21, 2015 at 8:53 AM

2 comments:

  1. yup agree with dat. details and honesty also r important. so many blogs fiction, urs is true story + real emotion so pls do share more the sex and love part with readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure there are many interested, not everyone will comment. And yes, the hot sex is amazing. Love to hear about how you wanna seduce your man, past stories about your boss and other men, describe the best sex you had, and yeah even some fantasies. If you can't express yourself here, there's no where else, don't worry about distorting details coz names, places and jobs not important to the story. What I like is your insights, thoughts, how you describe your lust, your motivations, and feelings, and I love how you can describe your fucking so vividly like I was seeing it on film in real time. :) Great talent, stuly, do keep writing sexy.

    ReplyDelete