Monday, May 11, 2015

Sex with my boss, how it started

I'm going back in time many years to when I was young, curious, and adventurous (and lusty). Whereas sex with my present husband Tom is more love than sex, I had an affair with my married boss where the sex was wonderful but the relationship couldn't develop any further because he couldn't leave his wife and bear to hurt his children. After O levels, I had taken up a job as a salesgirl in a boutique that sold women's clothes in Hilton hotel along Orchard Road. It sold trendy clothes that the owner bought from France, Italy, and Spain and Hong Kong. He paid me very well, $1800 per month, because he wanted someone with good English to service his customers many of whom were from English speaking countries although there were just as many Indonesians. He said I spoke unusually well for a sales assistant. I said its because I like watching English movies and music videos from young. The hours were shopping hours. I had to work from 11am to 9 pm. This didn't give me much time for my steady John who was free everyday after 5 pm but started earlier than me. I had to work alternate Saturdays and Sundays too. That gave young John lots of time to be with other women. I'm sure he had other affairs he didn't tell me about. Maybe I should have been happy just being the one he came home to at the end of the day. Maybe I'm the victim of social norms that don't take into account the natural behavior of a healthy young man in the prime of his life with strong sexual desires. I managed the shop responsibly and the boss liked and trusted me. He said I was the smartest and most capable assistant he had and made me his secretary as well.  He had a branch in Far East Plaza along Scott's Road that sold parallel imports of branded women's clothes and  he had a branch in Shaw centre that sold sexy lingerie. The most successful branch then was in Parkway Parade Shopping centre which sold clothes  similar to Morgan and Mango. He promoted me to store manager. I still had to run the store at Hilton but I had to check the accounts of the other    stores as well as check their inventories so he didn't get cheated. His wife had a full time job with a    big government linked company at a senior level and worked very long hours. She was not involved   in the business at all and I seldom saw her. He made several buying trips a year to meet his suppliers as well as to check out new fashions.


His name is Fred. His mother had been a rich mans mistress and she had been given a large condo at
Grange Heights at St Thomas Walk to live in as well as set up with a dress shop at Hilton to run to
keep her occupied. Fred was their illegitimate son. He had studied business administration at NUS but  had decided to continue with his mothers businesses instead of getting a paid job. He was in his forties and had two young sons. He was slightly shorter than John but he was lean and muscular as he liked to exercise. I liked his body. It was manly. I find hair attractive and like his hairy chest. After our torrid affair started, I got him to keep a mustache. I liked his lean wiry look with ample buttocks  and broad shoulders. His face was more rugged and masculine but he was not as handsome as John.  

The most sexy thing about him was that he spoke well and wittily. The least sexy thing about him    was that he was married with kids. He was a knowledgeable man of the world with lots of real
life stories to tell. He liked to dress well and he was always asking my opinion of his fashionable
clothes. He had a surprising knowledge of women's fashion and he was always asking me and other women how we felt about women's clothes. He always treated me very well but he kept his distance from me and our relationship was avuncular, like an uncle and niece, until I broke up with John three years later.

I was feeling very bad about myself after John dumped me for his polytechnic mate. It was worse because my desperation to keep him meant I accepted all his abuses and insults near the end. But I was  finally left alone anyway, feeling like a pile of shit. That's why I was vulnerable to Fred's advances even though he was married.  Fred was very sweet to me when he realized what was     happening. He noticed that I was down, that I wasn't rushing to close the shop, that I stopped        requesting for weekends off and early closing of the shop to go somewhere. There was usually no    
dinner at home, as my mum works nights so he advised me how to eat healthily. He was a fitness    man. "Eggs", he said, "they are nutritious and not fattening, and they are so easy to prepare. Always    crack a couple of eggs into your noodles. One evening he called to check if I was going home for  dinner alone and when I answered yes, he turned up at closing time with a 24 pack of eggs, broccoli, green leafy vegetables ( sio Pek chai ) fresh mushrooms, tins of spiced pork cubes, baked beans, dace fish with black beans, tuna, etc. Army food he said, and no harm having a good meal to cheer yourself up, then he drove me home as he said it's not convenient to take the eggs on the train.


Fred seemed able to lift my spirits more than my mom and my brother. They tried too, but I suppose the attentions of Fred was better for my self esteem. And my self esteem was at an all time low so the attentions of an attractive man was what I needed most. Fred turned up at my branch more often and near closing time, and since I was going home to dine alone anyway, I accepted his occasional invitations for dinner. I told Fred all about John. He said that John didn't realize how good I was, that I was attractive and nice, and that a lot of good men will like me. He said that if he was not married, he would date me for sure. He wonders if he made the right choice of wife as they are always quarreling when she gets back home from work late and tired whereas he's usually fresh and fit. They also fought often over the kids education with Fred thinking the system is crazy and he can't stand his wife scolding the boys over undone school work the moment she gets home. He brings his kids to the  beach or to the golf driving range in the evenings, but when she arrives to join them at the beach for dinner at 8pm, her first question to the sweaty or sand covered kids would be,"have you done your homework?" Does it look like they have done their work?" Fred would reply. "Look, the sand has destroyed my high heels." So Fred asks the driver to provide a pair of sandals in the car if she's joining them at the beach.  His wife is ok when fresh but snaps at everyone when she is stressed or tired, and nowadays, that's like all the time. The family support for the kids isn't great and Fred feels  
    things will be better if she quits her job. However, she doesn't want to. She likes working. I don't  like   kids and the only ones I will tolerate and care for are my own. Even then I don't want to spend the   entire day with them. I need a break. You can fire your staff but you can't fire your kids. It's easy for   you. You just play with them but I've got to organize the maids, the tuition, the Enrichment classes etc..

So there we were companions in misery who ended up as partners in bed. At first it was just a meal. Lunch or dinner. Normally my solitary dinner will be late, maybe 9-10 pm in the large coffee shop in the ground floor of the next block of HDB flats (Housing and Development Board 99 y leased flats government subsidized in which 90% of Singaporeans stay). I don't eat there alone, I buy something back but often I'm tired and jsut go straight home to unwind and snack on whatever mom left over in the fridge or my favorite instant noodles. After I broke up with John, I missed having some one to have dinner with on weekdays. I often just missed dinner altogether, or just had an apple or orange. I ate less and lost weight, and became pale, hence Fred's concern. Because there was often customers around lunch, I got my neighbors to buy back for me or ate biscuits with instant coffee. Fred was appreciative of this and if he came down to check the shop, he would sometimes buy some hawker  food for me. Or if business was slow, he would close the shop and bring me over to Far East Shopping Centre for a quick bite. He became a friend and still is my very good friend to this day  although we have stopped having sex after we officially broke up. He always remembers my birthday  and once a year, around my birthday month, we would have dinner. Even now, with permission from my husband, I have an annual dinner with my ex boss, and it's like old friends catching up. Tom doesn't know about our affair and I can't tell him if I want to continue this platonic friendship. It's not like the west, where are people are more open about each other's ex lover or spouse.

I didn't feel guilty about the whole affair as it happened so spontaneously. At first, I felt I was just  making a friend and having a meal only. And what's wrong with that? Soemtimes we would discuss  the accounts and what the customer feedback was regarding preferences and sizes. It was work too.    The work wasquite lonely. I was often the only person in the shop and when there were two, I had to   go check the accounts of the other shops. Fred was often the only person I socialized with the whole day. The bright spark in an otherwise dreary day.

To be continued...





































No comments:

Post a Comment