Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Unfaithful in a car

As I started to cum, I pushed my hips against his skillful fingers, and started to moan softly between our kisses. He stopped.
You coming? He asked. Let’s go somewhere more comfortable. I nodded shyly.
He held my hand and led me out of the club to his car. When we got seated, he started kissing me and caressing me all over again. I opened my legs and let his hands between my thighs and then into my vulva. When I was almost cumming, I stopped him because I usually don’t get multiple orgasms but fall asleep after I cum. I leaned over and undid his belt and unzipped his trousers. He was rock hard and had a nice large tanned cock with veins and ridges. It’s tip was wet with a drop of semen and it was twitching. I encircled his shaft with my fingers and rubbed the head with my thumb. He groaned with pleasure.
Are you married? He asked. I had forgotten to take off my wedding band. I nodded and whispered yes. His prick hardened a lot as I answered. He’s more excited because I’m married.
You like that I’m married? I asked, rubbing his glans with my thumb and  very gently stroking his urethral opening with my nail.
Yess, he groaned with pleasure.
Why? I asked. We had stopped kissing to talk dirty.
Well, because its real lust, coming from a wife and a woman and not pretence from a paid prostitute,ooohh, so I feel  you really want me and that’s important, and, ahhhh, it’s pure sex with no strings attached and no complications, and ......I like the forbidden fruit excitement...mmmmm, you’re good, and , it’s great for my ego.
You’ve a very handsome cock, Daniel, I commented and changed to slowly pumping up and down his hot rod of flesh. Your big cock is making me very wet, I teased.
How do I compare to your husband? He asked.
It’s longer and thicker and harder than his, I lied to make him happy. He’s got a small cock but he doesn’t want me anyway and even when he does want me, he can’t satisfy me enough. Daniels cock becomes rock hard as I say this. My husband comes like in 5 minutes. Here, I’ve been pumping you for twice as long and you’re still so hard. I’ve got an ache in my belly that wants to be filled by you, Daniel.
He puts his hand behind my head and pushes my face down on his cock. I squeeze the base of his cock and part my lips to let his rubbery glans slide past them into my mouth. I kneel to get over him well, and my dress hikes up. He’s much taller so he can reach behind my buttocks, push my g string aside, and he puts two fingers into my very wet vagina and starts to pump me as I suck the head of his cock while trying to insert the tip of my tongue into his urethra. The feel and smell of his thick penis is very stimulating. I switch to pumping the lower half of his cock with my hand and bob my head upon the upper half. He switches to stroking my clit. We both race towards climax. I feel the familiar pelvis tension and testicular rhythm of impending climax and stop sucking. I squeeze the base of his penis painful hard and the buildup to his orgasm stops. I bite his shaft painfully enough to stop him. I’m almost cumming myself so I sit up, stroke my hair ffrom my face, and smile at him.
Let’s save a bit for later , shall we? I help him pull his  underwear and then his trousers, and zip him up. Then as he drives off, I look into the car vanity mirror to touch up my make up and lipstick.

We checked into the nearby shangri la hotel. It was past midnight and the walk to our garden wing was long and secluded. We couldn’t wait till we got there so we kissed and embraced in the corridors. His hands were all over me, my breasts and buttocks. It felt great and young to be so desirable. I’d not been kissed so much for years.

After we got in the door, we stood just inside.
Let’s do it slowly, shall we? I smiled at him. I looked at his face, took in his square jaw, his slight mustache which I like, and then I put my arms around his neck and started French kissing him. He put his hands behind me and unzipped me. Then first he exposed one shoulder and then the next and my dress fell to the floor leaving me naked except for my g string......


No comments:

Post a Comment