Sunday, August 19, 2018

unfaithful with a total stranger

Im throwing a silly tantrum to hurt Tom back and make him jealous. If Tom doesn’t want me and my body, then he shouldn’t care if other men have their way with me, right?  Since he is so logical, then the reasoning is what you don’t use, let other people use, right? If you don’t want to see my body, no harm letting others have the pleasure of leering at it. No loss!

I stepped into one of the largest clubs at Orchard Towers, a building famous as a sleazy joint for horny men and foreign prostitutes on tourist visas.  The men pay normal prices for entry and drinks but the women pay only a nominal fee. Since the club doesn’t get involved, it passes off the authorities as a pick up joint and not as a brothel.

It’s very dimly lit with dark corners at the sides and brighter spots in the centre where a bar serving four sides stood. There is a stage at the far end but no performance was going on. There was soft and sweet background songs being played. On both sides of the entrance aisle were lined many young oriental ladies dressed very trendily, and moderate amounts of flesh were exposed. I stopped and faltered a while, they were easily a decade or more younger. Nobody would want me! I took a deep breath and headed to the bar. I would at least enjoy the music and have a drink. I ordered a Chivas Regal. Alcohol always makes me more loose and lusty.

I took several long sips of my whisky, took a deep breath, and starting looking at the men scattered round several tables in the club to seek eligible and atttractive ones. The best was a group of three men in their thirties, slender but muscular and the most handsome one happened to be facing me at 45 degrees. I glanced his way many times and once I caught him eyeing me. I dared myself not to look away and when he didn’t look away, I flicked my hair from my eyes but continued to look at him. He eyes left him mine to stare down at my body and then up again. He seemed to like my body for he got up and walked towards me, still looking at my face. I looked defiantly back at him and as he came round the bar, I got off my stool and turned my body to face him directly, my heart pounding away.

He was a Chinese man a head taller than me and with a slender but wiry muscular build. He was dressed in office wear, a long sleeved shirt and trousers without a tie. He was attractive. I could accept him. He walked confidently over without strutting. He stood in front of me and we looked silently and took each other in for many seconds.
You’re very pretty, he said in a deep manly voice.
I continued to stare at his face nervously but struck dumb, I again rearranged my hair with my hands.
My name is Daniel, do you speak English? (He probably thot I might be a Vietnamese prostitute)
I’m Stuly, I replied in my best English. I’m Singaporean. Nice to meet you. He spoke Singaporean English and looked like an executive.
I like your face, he said, it looks soft feminine and kind. For the third stupid time, I’m speechless and stroked my hair away from my face but cant help staring at his expressive face with good complexion.

He now looked down at my neck, then my cleavage, and down my body to my legs and then back to my eyes and said seriously, you have just the kind of body I like, slender yet soft and round in the right places.
I flushed. I liked his body too, especially his broad shoulders and his muscular butt, but I couldn’t say a word.
He leant forward to whisper in my ears, I like your fair smooth thighs and legs.
I smiled shyly at him.
He smiled a very warm and wide smile. Most of all, I like your dimples when you smile.
I smiled again, this time a bigger smile.
Are you here alone? He asked.
Yess, I breathed out.


Are you a pros...no are you here to make friends?
Yess. I breathed.
Would you like to get to know me better?
Yes, I nodded.
He leaned over and whispered, I would like to get to know you all the way, completely.
I giggled like the bimbo I am, without saying a word. I took a sip and finished my drink.
Can I get you another drink?
Yes. He called the bartender and ordered another Chivas for me and a whisky for himself.
When our drinks arrived, he toasted me. Cheers! May we become very good friends tonight!
Cheers! I said, took a long sip and smiled. I sat down on my stool and crossed my legs towards him and leaned towards him to hear him better.
He also sat down, and leaned forwards and whispered, I love your lips, they are so luscious. Your glass is so lucky to get to touch your lips.
I laughed lightly and after a considered sip, I looked at him and decided, “who knows you might get lucky too!”
Yes Stuly, tonights my lucky night! First to the incredible luck to meet you, and second, a chance to kiss you. He took a coin out and said, Heads I get to kiss your lips and tails I have to drink?
I thought awhile, mmmmm ok I’ll give you a sporting chance. He tossed. Heads!
Oh dear, I said, I can’t do it. I hardly know you.
Come on Stuly, a promise is a promise.
Ok then, I relented, and swiveled towards him and pouted my lips at him.
He got off his stool and stood very close to me. He put one hand on my back and pulled me closer, the other hand-he held my neck and then he bent his head down to kiss me, I arched my neck up to meet his lips. He started with a gentle brushing of lip against lip and then moved on to nibble my lips with his. His touch on my neck my back and my lips was  electric and erotic. He was now licking my lips with his tongue but when he tried to enter my mouth, it was too much. I backed off because
I was stimulated but afraid of losing control.
That’s nice, I said breathlessly.
I’ll drink to that he said. So we toasted again.
If it’s nice , let’s do it again, he said.
I hesitated,  it was, I recognized, a possible point of no return. I was getting aroused and about to surrender to a total stranger.

Please? Just once more, he pleaded, I want something to remember for the rest of my life. Something in me melted with his humble plea and the alcohol loosening my inhibitions.
Ok, once last time! I said.
So we kissed again. But this time I let his tongue into my mouth and used my tongue to play and intertwine with his. It went on for a much longer time, maybe even half an hour. At the bar, in front of the bartender. And by the time we stopped. I was breathless and flushed with desire. My nipples steer erect, I could feel my cunt seeping wet. I gazed at him passionately, and he looked at me and asked, shall we go somewhere darker? I nodded.
We made our way to darkest corner and sat down on a two seater sofa, side by side. We restarted kissing but this time his hand started massaging my breast and tweaking a nipple. A wave of pleasure radiated from my erect nipple, and I arched my back towards him.  He put his hand through my cleavage and made skin contact with my breasts. I started  to moan with pleasure. After several
minutes of breast stimulation, I was completely his to do as he pleased, so I let him put his hand
under my short skirt, and stroke the fair smooth thighs that he admired so much for a few minutes after which he  pulled my g string aside, and I  let him stroke my clitoris mercilessly for several minutes until I was writhing and moaning and about to cum..........

To be continued....







1 comment:

  1. You blogs were so interesting i use to check in every few days what happened? why dont you post more regularly and let out of your stress at at with your readers.

    maybe we can help you and give you advice

    ReplyDelete