Friday, November 13, 2015

Lusty Holidays with Fred


I loved my overseas holidays with Fred because that's when we would not have to hide in case we were seen together. We would walk holding hands or with his hands around my waist. And most of all, we could spend the whole day and night together, without him having to rush off after sex.  After romantic dinners and long nights of sex, we would fall asleep cuddled together and wake up in each other's arms. These wonderful holidays always seem too short and I will never forget them. 


On these holidays ,Fred will want me to dress me up sexily and why not, I'm only young once and I should show off my body while its still sexy and beautiful.  When in the pool, I'm always in a g string bottom to show off my pert butt. Dressing sexily for him keeps both him and I in a constant state of lust and desire.

Fred would swim up behind me and rub his cock between my buttocks. His hands are always rubbing my exposed butt. Sometimes if the pool is quiet we would flirt in the pool. With a g string, my vulva and clit are always exposed for rubbing. I'd get very excited and want to go back to the hotel bedroom but sometimes I'd surrender to his desire to fuck publicly in the pool. Usually this means me sitting on him with my arms around his neck or with him standing and I'd wrap my legs around him with my arms around his neck. The water supports my weight well so he can lift me up and down with his hands on my butt.













7 comments:

  1. The other pic didnt upload. That is one nice juicy perky butt. So sexy the pink gstring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm glad you enjoyed the view of my back. While I'm still young and pretty, I would like to be admired and to enjoy being admired. My body is only young once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More more I bet your still hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. That's one heck of a butt. Got an instant hard on. I bet a lot of your lovers would want to do you doggy. Could you upload the other pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Fred loves to fuck me doggy style after he's paraded me, his sexual conquest,in the swimming pool, in a Gstring bikini. It turns him on to have other men eye me and lust after me but he's the only one who gets to screw me. I love being fucked from behind with me on my elbows and knees and facing the mirror at a 45 degree angle, so I can see the action

      Delete
  5. That's very descriptive. I will probably masturbate to this mental image as if your butt was not enough...

    ReplyDelete