Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lingerie for my lovers



Except for my husband Tom, all my previous ex lovers like me in lingerie before and during sex. My ex boss cum lover used to own a lingerie shop in Far East Shopping Centre and so I must have tried hundreds of sexy lingerie for him and other later lovers. I bought some online and from the shops along Lucky Plaza and later Orchard Plaza. I think men like to imagine what they can't see and they find me more exciting in revealing clothes than stark naked. 

As in above, Fred my ex boss, likes the thrill of almost being caught so he would force me out of the hotel room in sexy lingerie against my will when no ones around but anyone could pop out of their room at any time and make me walk all over and pose for photos. After that we will flirt and kiss and he would be all over me, even to the point of penetrating sex in public before retiring to our room to continue. He likes to go balconies, fire escapes and stairs as most people take the lift and I would have my arms on the banisters with my legs spread apart on high heels whilst he takes me from behind. We would check for cameras but I'm sure we have given security guards some interesting xxx entertainment before. I'm reluctant at first but after much kissing and breast stimulation, I'm usually willing to do anything for him, even kneel down and suck his cock in broad daylight. We would usually hide around a corner to have advance warning but rarely we don't hear them or the hotel room door right in front of us opens suddenly. I've been caught completely unaware with his cock thrusting in my cunt or in my mouth before. It's so embarassing for me but Fred doesn't mind. Although Fred always had to force me,  Ive grown to like to this distraction that I started to try sex in inappropriate places with my other lovers. Most of them like the adventure too. I too shy to suggest to them but if we are playing a game with sex forfeits, I would bet that I be forced out of the room with only lingerie on and hope to lose the bet.

One of my favorite lingerie was a pink one piece crotchless suit with a little pouch in front of my clitoris where a small bullet vibrator can be kept. I could wear it with a lace wrap or under my clothes. Then we can have sex in any position without clitoral stimulation and I would still come very fast. It's good for quickies and sex in strange places because otherwise, the men cum too fast for me to get an orgasm. I could also cum while giving a blow job in a public place or even just kissing in a bar, or dancing closely. Even with bedroom sex, I can turn the vibrator off if I'm close to cumming so we can have prolonged vigorous sex many positions without having to worry about clitoral or gspot stimulation.  It's useful for sex in the cinema too. I bought it on a trip to condomania in Lucky Plaza with one of my lovers. The most kinky sexperience was with one of my lovers who rode a motorbike. We went off the road along the long straight airport road besides the runway. We found an open clearing and he taught me how to handle the bike by riding pillion behind me It was great fun and he was rubbing my breasts and nipples and my whole body and my clit while I drove round and round in a circle. We got so hot, we stopped to strip completely naked and continued the motorcycle sex lesson . When I was good enough, I stood up on the moving bike and sat down on cock. He leaned forward and revved the bike so I could feel the vibrations in my cunt. We continue riding till he came inside me. He loved it. The next time I wore my special crotchless lingerie with the vibrator and wore a loose miniskirt over it. This time I had a fantastic quickie orgasm with the vibrator.. I almost crashed the motorbike when I came but Arif quickly leaned forward and took over the controls. I ts very hard for me to control a motorbike when I'm having an orgasm and I never quite learnt how to do it. 

Maybe Tom my husband can go for riding lessons....


7 comments:

  1. You have really big tits looks like a size c. If I had a body like that I show it off for the whole world to see.

    looks amazing... hear so much about your clit love to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure anyone would love to stimulate those breasts. They are just sumptuous.... Quite a handful.. Did your lovers tit fuck you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes most of my lovers did fuck my tits. I'm happy that they get excited by them. They sometimes cum all over my breasts too and if I feel very good, I may rub the cum all over my breasts for them to see. It makes my lovers feel good about themselves to see me do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like anal sex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I love anal sex if done well. Lots of gel lubrication and a slow build up to stretch me first. If done slowly it's surprising how big a cock I can take. If it's painful I'd go into a spasm and then it's just pain all the way if im forced. I'd probably do a post about anal sex in future..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to more recent posts?

    ReplyDelete