Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sex with my boss. Part 9

The sunlight coming through my window woke me up. It was Sunday and I had just spent the early hours fucking my boss in a long two hour session till four am. We had stopped after he came and fell asleep but I hadn't come yet. I looked at his naked body next to me and was filled with desire. I ran my hands over his pectoral chest muscles and through his chest hair. He woked up and smiled at me. Then he laughed," look at your face, Stuly, it's all white!"  I got up and looked at the mirror, Fred's semen had dried up on my face leaving a white mask. I opened the door of my room and peeked out. It was quiet. Both mum and brother were still asleep. I went to the bath room to wash my face and brush my teeth. There was still a slight taste of sperm in my mouth.

 When I got back to my room, Fred had fallen asleep again. I looked at his muscular round buttocks with lust and thought how good it felt to have these powerful haunches pumping his cock into me. I looked at his flaccid but fleshy penis. I wanted him badly. Did he still want me? He had had what he wanted from me. In his sleep, he looked peaceful and satisfied. And complete without me. He didn't need me. He had his family and home and he can have many prettier women in his red Ferrari. I'm probably just another of the many boutique salessgirls in his employment whom he had fucked for his pleasure and then discarded. I should be satisfied with this one night stand and be happy. Sigh, but maybe I could have him just one more time befire he walked out of my room in case I don't get another chance?

I lay down on the bed behind him and pressed my breasts against his back, stimulating myself by rubbing my nipples against him. I reached around his side and caressed his balls gently. They were so big and filled with so much semen. I rubbed them round and round with my fingers whilst my thumb stroked the underside of his penis. He cock stirred and slowly erected. I grabbed his shaft gently in my fist  and slowly pumped up and down gently so he wouldn't wake up. Soon he was so hard and thick that I coud barely encircle his cock with my fingers completely. It was
hot and filled fully with rubbery flesh.  His instrument of pleasure that once inserted fully into me would become the joystick of my body  that can command and control me. He's awake. I know because he's stiffened up ever so slightly. I continue rubbing his shaft up and down and press my erect nipples hard against his back.

He turns to face me and looks me in the eye, amused and triumphant. "Good morning! Stuly, looks like you can't get enough of my cock. How was the sex last night?" I couldn't answer and still look him in the eye, so I looked down, and said very softly," it was good." He put his fingers under my chin and forced my head up so I couldn't avert my gaze, he had hunted me and he had conquered me and now he wanted to savor his victory completely, "do you want my cock in your cunt ?" My hand had just been rubbing his cock so I couldn't deny it and he won't let me look away. It was such a
humiliating defeat for me.  I had been rejecting his sexual advances for months and now "Yes," was
all I could say. "Do you want me to fuck you again and again in future?" He continued boldly and staring commandingly at me, "yes" I said with great effort. It was so embarassing but it was what I had been hoping for so I just couldn't say no like I usually do. I gave myself up so cheaply. I regretted it, but I wanted him so badly and I was insecure that I would lose him. He was twenty years my senior and psychologically stronger. He ws dominating me," do you want my body? " I nodded but he forced me to say "yes!"  "Do you want me to fuck every inch of your body completely and utterly?"  I said yes again. "will you be my lover and sex mistress?" "Yes". "Will you listen to my orders during sex?" "Yes."

 He grabbed me and rolled over on top of  me. He was hard, very hard, and I was very wet from surrendering to him. I opened my legs and he buried his cock to the hilt in my vagina. He paused and
put grabbed both my wrists with each hand and placed them above my head while he continued to
look me in the eye and my soul and demanded breathlessly, "will you be my sex toy?" With his big cock buried deep inside me between my legs encircling him, and looking him in the eye, I couldn't think, I was a bitch in heat, an animal filled with lust, "Yes." He started to pump me with long deep strokes but we continued to stare at each other with our hearts pumping furiously, " do you want me to use your body for my pleasure?" "Yes!" "No strings attached?""yes!"' He was pumping both deep and fast now and I was so excited sexually, I was bucking up and down in time to meet his thrusts as forcefully as I could. "Do you want to be my sex slave?""yes!" The intense pleasurable sensations from my cunt radiated all over my body. "Do you want to be used by me for my sexual pleasure?"  "Yes!"

 Fred turned staring into each other's eyes into a sexual experience. "Do you promise to obey all my sexual commands and do anything I ask you?""yes!" I said loudly and clearly. It was clear to me now that surrendering completely was most satisfying sexually and even deeper then that, something my soul craved. "Yes! I'd do anything for you! Anytime! Anyplace !"  Fred persisted," always? Forever?" "Yes!" I screamed, "yes , yes! Yes! Yes" Yesssssssss!" as I came with one of the most intense and violent orgasms of my life.

 And definitely the most noisy because I usually come so quietly my lovers don't know it. "Don't stop! Do it to me! Do it! Do it! Yesssssss!" It was a very long orgasm and Fred grimaced his face and also came, filling me with thick jets of hot semen. I welcomed it. I grabbed him with my legs and tried to pull him in. I wanted his Sperm in me. I wanted to have his baby. I wanted him to have me and change my life forever. I wanted to fuse with him and be part of his body. To be joined forever to his body via his cock. I wanted Fred very much.

 To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment