Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sex with my boss. Part 6

Fred was transformed from a sexual predator to an object of my desire. He wasn't a horny married man lusting after young girls to me anymore. He represented a new world for me. A world of beauty, excitement, elegance, filled with well dressed people of wit and charm, enjoying their existence. It was not like my sordid world of dreary work, long hours, little leisure time, careful budgeting,  which was filled with people focused on the mundane necessities of life  and not filled with people living  their dreams and relishing life. I love my family and my gang of girl friends and they will always be special for me. But otherwise I had felt my world was dull boring and uninspiring. Fred was a door into a breathtaking world of exciting people and fun living. I wanted and lusted for this world very much and Fred was inviting me into it. I regretted having rejected him and felt afraid that he would not give me another chance again.

"How about me?" Fred was saying and all these thoughts went through my mind, subconsciously,as I looked at him. I couldn't answer Fred with my usual insulting light hearted jests. I blushed badly, my heart beat wildly, I was struck dumb, and I stared helplessly at him wondering what to say. I could very well say, "I want you" which was I was feeling right then for that would be so embarrassing and improper in public, but I really wanted him and I didn't want to reject him any more, afraid that I might not get another chance, so I was stuck in between for several tense agonizing seconds before I said breathlessly, " I like you" and after that I immediately looked away quickly and turned my head right down gazing down at my food and buried my hands under my thighs and tried to disappear inside my body because it was so so embarassing and humiliating and I felt everybody at the table must have heard me.

"Well, thanks! " Fred said pleasantly surprised, " I like you too! And let's drink to that!" I smiled and quietly raised my glass to his. "To the beginning of a beautiful friendship" he toasted and I nodded in reply. After that, the evening was spent in a wonderful reverie of small talk about the food, the performances, the people and Fred was very warm and chatty. I asked a lot of questions and he was happy to answer them with his usual funny twist on things. There was dancing to fast music and Fred asked me out. He led me through rock and roll and though I didn't know the dance it didn't matter. I just tried to follow him and the rhythm and it was nice to be in his arms as he twirled me round and round again.

The evening had been magic so I was sad when they announced the end of the evening. After all the goodbyes had been said, Fred took me by the hand as we walked out. His hand was warm and firm and it felt very natural to hold it. I was very proud to enter his Ferrari when the valet drove it to the front of the hotel. Fred drove slowly back because I told him I wanted  to chat. When we got near my home, I didn't want the evening to end so I suggested going to the park nearby. We took a leisurely walk and when he put his hand around my waist, I didn't resist. I led him to the same bench where I had lost my virginity to John my first and where I had flirted with Ricky, a taxi driver with whom I had a one night stand. What's going to happen this time, I thought as we sat down.

He sat very close to me with his thigh against mine and didn't let go of my hand. I could feel the heat of his muscular thigh through his trousers. He put his arm around me and on my bare shoulders. The feeling of his hand grabbing my shoulder and rubbing it was nice. I looked into his eyes and face at close range. He had a strong masculine jaw with bushy eyebrows and a well trimmed thick moustache. A manly face. I like a real man more than a sensitive new age guy. He had broad muscular shoulders and a trim waist. He was a hard mans man and I felt soft and feminine  in reaction to him.

He smiled and asked, "earlier this evening you said you like me, how do you like me?"  This
was embarassing, "just like lor, dont need to have a reason." And I looked down at my manicured
fingers. He put his hand on my chin and lifted it so I had to face him in the eye, " I really want to know what it is about me that you like,"he asked friendly teasing manner. I couldn't turn my face away with his hand there so I looked down as I replied, "well, tonight you really impressed me." He persisted,"thanks but what is it in particular about me that you  really like?" He wouldn't give up till I surrendered and said ," mmm, you looked really dashing tonight, and what do they say? The epitome of sartorial elegance."  He laughed," I like it that you are always surprising me with your wit and your words, its highly unusual for a salesgirl in a boutique. you are quite stimulating company." His compliment felt reassuring, but it was also true that  "you read that in the historical romance novels that ladies like." He kept pushing and pleading me to tell him what I liked about him so in the end I gave up and confessed  shyly, "you were just like the handsome hero in one of the romances, you
were so smooth and witty, and I was so proud to step in and out of that borrowed Ferrari as your
companion, in public." I continued, looking down again, " I was quite excited by the way you handled the Ferrari, it's so manly."

 "That's nice, I like to impress my proud cold secretary," he chuckled,  " and you really looked ravishing tonight too, that's why Im going to ravish you tonight." " no you are not!," I spoke without my usual conviction this time, you are a buaya ( Malay name for crocodile but also means sexual predator) and I'm not going to let it happen. You just want to use me for your sexual pleasure. I'm not going to be your sex toy". "What's wrong with pleasure?" He countered, I use you for my sexual pleasure, but you re also getting pleasured. As long as you enjoy it's well, there's nothing wrong." He had turned me around to face him squarely with one hand and held my chin up with the other so I couldn't break my gaze with him, but had to stare helplessly into his eyes. "Well, if you are single, I don't mind being your sex toy tonight, but you are married...." I protested too weakly. He continued, "so you rather have sex with a Casanova who is single but doesn't care for you than to have sex with a married man who respects you and likes you?" " You really like me?" I said hopefully, "I thought
you said it was lust." "Well, I said ninety percent lust and ten percent love, but you want me to be

honest right? It's the same with all men, we are designed for pleasure and procreation. You shouldn't hold it against me for being frank. And that ten percent is true honest complete love! Sometimes you really get to me. I wished I had married you instead of my wife. I wished you had been born earlier and I had met you first. I would definitely have courted you and wanted you to be my steady." I liked what he said very much "me too," I said, " If only we could have....." I was stopped mid sentence when put his hand behind my head and pulled me towards him, kissing me passionately on my highly glossed lips, I put my hands on his chest to push him away weakly but failed. His chest was hard and muscular. His perfume was musky and mixed with a slight sweaty body odor that was sexually stimulating. I kept pushing him away weakly but his strong muscular arms encircled me in an iron grip. His lips massaged and brushed and nibbled on mine. His tongue licked my lips all over and
 probed to enter my mouth but I held my lips tightly pursed together. He was quite a hunk and I
wanted him but it was a bit degrading and humiliating to be taken so easily.

He paused and said, "you might be at the bus stop of your life for a very long time, waiting for the right bus(man) to come along, I'll keep you company and make you happy while you wait. For all you know, the wait could be a very pleasant experience, even better than the bus ride." " I'm afraid that I'll miss my bus," I said," if I am distracted and not watching for the bus. And what if my bus comes but I can't bear to leave? Will you stay at the bus stop with me forever? How about all the lonely times when I'm alone at the bus stop?" " I'll help you look out. I'll even tell you which bus to take. I'll stay with you till very late but I really can't get on the bus with you." He had his hands around my waist and he was looking at me intently and earnestly. A horrible and selfish thought flashed through my mind that I might be able to make him love me enough to leave his wife and kids for me. Home wrecker! It was Saturday night. I had no great eligible man to call. I could go home or I could stay with this charming man who wanted me. What would you have done? Don't judge me so
easily. "Leave everything behind and be free," I said, "come on the bus with me and we will explore

the world together." "I can't, it's not called freedom if you  desert the people who need you very

much. Not just my kids whom I love very much, nor my wife even though we aren't talking, we have gone through so many years together, and she would go to pieces if I leave her."


So there we are again, as in the dressing room in the boutique, almost havng sex but not aborted at the last minute becuas he was married. But tonight was different. I had had a wonderful magical night, he had been such a gentleman. We were dressed like a prince and princess. The music of the night was still reverberating in my ears and the rush of speeding in a Ferrari was in my blood. I wanted a nice ending to the night........

To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment