Friday, July 17, 2015

Sex with my boss. Part 7

I looked at my boss as he held me with both hands around my waist and thought, "my bus may not come for many years, and i might still board the wrong bus, so I might as well enjoy the company I get whilst at the bus stop." So I said breathlessly,"I am feeling lonely at the bus stop tonight."

He kissed me again, this time tenderly and not lustily. He first kissed the tears that had rolled down my face and then my cheeks and my neck and gave me little nibbles on my neck. I raised my chin to let him give me love bites on my neck. The roughness of his moustache and the stubble of his chin against my face was stimulating. When his kisses came back to my lips, I opened my mouth and surrendered to his probing tongue. He explored my mouth and lips with his tongue and then started playing and teasing my tongue. Our tongues met in my mouth in a little dance as we swirled them around each other or he would vibrate the tip horizontally or vertically against mine. I was intrigued by his imaginative tongue play and followed his lead by doing the same back to him. I put my arms around his neck as we got engrossed and he rubbed his warm hands up and down my bare back.  My head was spinning and my heart was pounding with excitement. He was so good! After several long minutes, we stopped to catch our breath and stared at each other close up. I had lost all my lipstick and both our lips were smeared with it.  "You have such sweet soft lips,"he said,"I couldkiss you all night." And we started on our tongue play again, for a very long time, teasing, fighting, advancing , retreating, until I could read the language of his tongue. Sometimes he was commanding and in charge, sometimes he was punishing me as when he bit on my tongue and won't let go, sometimes he was playing catch, chasing my tongue until he caught me..Ive never experienced kissing like this with any one else, even to this day. One of his hands slipped under my halterneck ( I couldn't wear any bra with such a low back) and started circling,rubbing and pinching my nipple. I put my hands on his chest to enjoy the feel of his hard chest muscles. The sensation from my nipple and my lips were so exquisite, I came and arched my back towards him as I came with waves of pleasure all over my body.  I had just my first orgasm from kissing alone!

" that's nice," I said as I relaxed, very satisfied, and leaned against his chest, with one hand on his chest and one hand around his waist.  listening to the pounding of his heart. He was just as excited as I was. He put his arm around my shoulder to cuddle me. I am usually not a multi orgasmic woman and orgasms usually put me to sleep. However, I looked down at his crotch. He was still sporting a very hard erection that stuck up against his trousers, but I was sleepy and dozed off against his comfortable warm chest. When I awoke, his erection was gone. "Sorry," I smiled, " orgasms have this effect on me." "Then you shan't have any," he teased, " not until I've come first."

He sent me home. "Come up for a while?" He agreed. It was way past midnight, and I unlocked the door very quietly. The house was dark. Both my mother and my brother were sleeping in their rooms. I took his hand and led him to my bedroom and shut and bolted the door quietly. i turned on the night light. My room was small with only a single bed and no space for a sofa so Fred sat in the bed. "Get comfortable." I said, and I helped him remove his tux and trousers and hung them in my wardrobe. He was only in his Calvin Klein Gstring underwear. He had a very muscular body and six pack abs and his buttocks were powerful and muscular. I liked his body. I sneaked to the kitchen to get water for us. I removed my dress and revealed myself to him topless, in my black Gstring. He eyed my body up  and down and had an instant erection which stuck out the top of his briefs. I wasn't horny anymore but I liked looking at his hot bod. He stood up and pulled me against him with his arms around my waist. I felt his hairy thighs rub against my soft smooth thighs. My face came up against his chin. I put my arms around him and pressed my breasts and nipples against his hard hairy chest. I like the feel of muscle and of hair rubbing my nipples. His very had and large erection rubbed against my lower belly.  I started to feel wet between my legs again. He put his hands on my buttocks and
grabbed them in his large strong hands and began massaging them and pressing me against his cock. I
put my arms around his neck " Finally, I get to enjoy your soft body which I have been lusting for, for
many years," he said. " Really, since so long?" " Yes, since the first day I intervuewed you for the job, I've wanted to fuck you, but you had a boyfriend then. Now is my chance." " what do you like about me?" I fished for compliments, " you are my type, the kind that looks and behaves so sweet and innocent socially but once you get them into bed, surrenders themselves to unihibited sex." I blushed. I am like that. I'm cold but once I've let down my defenses, I'm totally submissive.   " I like your face,
your long straight soft hair, your sweet smile with cute dimples, your perfect shoulders , your long
slender legs with a pert butt that sticks out that I always want to caress..." He was making me
desirous of sex again

He stepped out of his underwear. I took a deep breath,"your cock is so big!"he was the biggest I had till then. John had an average penises of maybe five to five and half inches but Ricky was slightly thicker.  Fred's penis was longer and thicker. Maybe six and a half but that extra inch and girth made it look very meaty and feel much bigger. I've since had bigger cocks but for my small petite fame and cunt, Fred was the biggest I could enjoy comfortably. I've later had good sex with men with three to four inch cocks but I like the size because it excites me visually more than anything else. It also brings up the submissive in me and that excites me. I want to be impressed and conquered and a large cock does that well. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, it was circumcised and the head was bulbous and purplish with blood. Large thick engorged veins wounds it's way around the shaft and gave it a knobby feel and look. " you like it don't you," he noticed my captivated gaze, you will like what it can do to you even more" he boasted. I normally hate arrogance socially, but once I have surrendered myself to be taken sexually, I find this kind of talk sexually exciting. " I'm afraid, it's so powerful, be gentle please." I whimpered. He grabbed my buttocks again and used my soft belly to massage his prick.  It felt so hot, hard and thick against me.  I ran my hands over his broad shoulders and squeezed his muscles there, over his back, and then back to my fave part , his broad chest muscles.

He put his hands over my buttocks and pulled them apart and reached to my vulva with the tips of his fingers.  He stroked my labial lips back and forth with both hands until I was completely lubraicated and wet. Then he raised one of my thighs with his arm and placed my foot on the bed. he bent down and positioned his cock against my vulva. He couldn't slip in but he gyrated his hips and screwed the head of his penis round and round and his glans slowly stretched and worked its way deeper into me. The sensation as  he stretched my labia was slightly tight at first but slowly the tightness translated  into greater pleasure than with thinner cocks as I slowly stretched to accommodate him. There was more sensation with him then with John or Ricky because of his girth. It wide cock that gives pleasure more than a a long cock because most of my nerves at the opening of my vagina.i liked the
way he swung left and right and round and round to penetrate me. When he was half way in, he took my other thigh and lifted it onto the bed behind him so he was standing on the floor but I was supported by his hands on my buttocks and my feet on the bed. as he let go of my buttocks, I slowly sank onto his cock deeper and deeper until I was flush with his balls. He was deeper in me than any man had ever gone and the feeling of fullness was a real turn on. .Many women say theydon't care about the size of the cock it's true but I liked the feeling of being fully stretched and Pierced deeply ( but not any deeper which would be uncomfortable. I think any bigger would be too painful for a small woman like me). " mmm," I moaned very quietly with pleasure, " you fill me so much more completely than John."' He boasted,"after I'm done stretching you, you will be custom made to fit my cock and be too loose for John or Ricky. " that statement got my juices flowing and I held on to his neck to lift myself up so I could pump myself down on him. He helped me by lifting my buttocks up and down. I could feel the ridges of hsi knobby cock stretching my vaginal ring tightly. "Yes I like your bigger cock, and john and Ricky won't do for me anymore after you've fucked me," I whispered.
I was very wet and slippery now, and Fred was pumping me with strong jerks. He put his hands under my knees and lifte me off my feet completely so I sank even more deeply onto his penis which
supported my wweight. He walked around the room as I tried to use my weak arms to pump  my
body in rhythm to his pelvic thrusts. Then he sat down on my dressing table stool and I planted my
feet on the floor. Now I coukd stand up and down to pump on his cock whilst I put my hands on his shoulders. His hands were free to grab my breasts and nipples and enjoy them while I was doing this or to grab my buttocks and help me lift up. Because his cock was longer , we could do longer strokes without slipping out accidentally and fuck more violently. He started kissing my nipples and nibbling them  and the position was most enjoyable.

Then he turned me around to face the mirror so I was seated with my back to him and he could rub my clitoriswith one hand and stroked a breast with the other hand  .  I could see my own body reflected in the mirror and this really really made me wet. "How do you want it? " He asked, " gentle or rough?" "Rough" I said shyly. And  then he started pinching and grabbing my breast, and talking dirty,"gyrate your your ass, you slut," he ordered so I began doing circles with my buttocks  as I came down on his cock.

To be continued.....

1 comment: