Monday, September 29, 2014

My first orgasm with my boyfriend

I continue from my previous post on the first time I had sex with John in a park. (Posted 2012). I'm describing my sexual experiences as a Singaporean girl. This is because I feel Singaporean girls are too repressed and inhibited. Maybe my sharing will help them be more fulfilled sexually.

I'm writing this about 17 years later so the recollection is by a sexually very experienced and more mature woman. I am now not what I was then, a young lusty and thoughtless 16 year old girl. I didn't think or reflect very much then.

He had a handsome face and he was fair and tall, with a good build. He spoke decent English like me and that's important for me. I was petite, 1.58m but I had a charming face with a sweet smile. People complimented me on my dimples. I was slender with good complexion and skin though not porcelain white. I have nice shoulders and a pert butt though my breasts are average size B. I've nicely proportioned legs though I'm short so they look better in high heels. What I want to say is that while I'm quite attractive, he was more popular with the girls in our mixed school than I was with the guys. So he was a catch for me, and I was proud to be seen dating him.

After that first time in the park, we had sex again the next day. This was the first time I had an orgasm while having sex so it's clearly etched in my memory. It was after our morning school. There was no one at home, so after eating lunch at the coffee shop downstairs, we went up to my flat. I remember being so excited, I was fumbling with my keys. While I was locking the door, he was already rubbing himself against my butt and grabbing my breasts from behind.  We French kissed while he unbuttoned my blouse and removed my bra so he could get at my breasts. He couldn't undo the clasps so I had to do it myself. The feel of his hands squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples is something I remember very well. We stood there facing each other for a long time kissing and having my sensitive breasts rubbed until I was so excited, I took off his shirt so I could press my breasts against his hairless chest. Then he put his hands under my skirt and started massaging my buttocks, and pressing his erection into my lower belly. A few minutes later, he removed my school skirt and pushing my panties aside, started rubbing my vulva while we continued to explore each other's mouths with our tongues. He took my hand and led me to the sofa where he stripped himself naked and made me sit down. He sat down next to me facing me from the side, and we kissed with one of his hands behind my neck and the other roaming up and down my body, overly my breasts, nipples, sides, thighs and into the vulva between my legs where I was very wet. He took my hand nearest him and put it on his cock. It was hot. I pumped my hand  up and down his cock. Holding his cock was so exciting for me, that I was breathless and within a few minutes, I had an intense orgasm. I was very quiet when I climaxed,and he didn't know that I had cummed. Another couple of minutes later, he came in my hand and I pointed his cock at myself and splashed his hot semen all over my belly. The whole act had maybe taken twenty minutes.

We cuddled and relaxed on the sofa for a few minutes, then  I brought him to our bathroom where I had my first shower with another man. We soaped and rubbed each other clean under the shower, and cuddled up in my room on my single bed, naked, and fell asleep after some happy pillow talk.

I felt great to have had my first orgasm with a man. What's I have seen and heard in the collection of x rated videos and books and magazines my father left behind when he deserted our family for another woman. What had stimulated me when my mother sometimes brought a man home, and I could hear the sounds of her moaning and groaning when her passion overcame her desire not to disturb her teenage daughter in the next room. I finally had my own experience and it was wonderful. It was so much more exciting than masturbation.

I was woken up maybe an hour or two later by the sensation of Johns erection rubbing up and down the cleft of my buttocks. I pushed my buttocks back against him and put one hand behind to pull him against me. He used his free hand to roam and caress my body all over. I was wet again! He took my ankle and lifted it in the air, spreading my knees apart, and tried to enter me but he couldn't find his way so I put my hand behind to guide his cock into my waiting vagina. Your cunt is so snug and warm, he said, as he pumped into me from behind. This time, he lasted much longer as he had already cum earlier. I was well and truly fucked by him this time. Penetrated and possessed thoroughly in many ways..The spring bed creaked rhythmically as he thrust into me vigorously. I sat up and knelt down with my hands holding the headboard bar while he fucked me like a dog, pinching my nipples. Then I sat on him and put my hands behind my back to massage his balls while he massaged my breasts. Then he pushed my ankles up to ears while he penetrated to my cervix very deeply. I  He stood up and carried me with my legs around his waist, while he supported my buttocks with his hands. He pushed my back against the wall and lifted me up and down onto his spear.





No comments:

Post a Comment