Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Raped and seduced by Rake part 2

One of Fred's hands came between my legs from the front, pulled my g string aside and entered my already wet cunt. He started to finger fuck me with two fingers, gliding over my clitoris and searching for my g spot until he found it. He was pumping me fast and furiously. That's nice and rough Fred, I like it this way, I said this as Fred had never done this before. With both clitoral and g spot stimulation, I was fully aroused and starting to buck against his fingers and his cock. I love you Fred! I whispered. We kept up this fast pace and in five minutes, I said, I'm cumming Fred.



Fred stopped immediately. He pulled my hands behind my back and tied them together. Why aren't you talking Fred? Oh! So this is  a rough rape? Hmmg! Fred grunted, like a caveman, and pulled me up to a kneeling position on the bed facing him. He held my head with both his hands and guided me and soon I felt his cock against my lips. I started to lick his cock head with my tongue  and nibbled it with my lips and gyrated my head around his cock head. I paused and smiled, you are extra hard and big tonite, Fred, and continued sucking, licking swirls around his cock head and going deeper now and then. Fred made an animal sound of pleasure which made it more exciting. I started to pump up and down his shaft with my lips, he helped me by putting his hands behind my head and pumping as he thrust forwards. Fred started to go deep once in a while till my lips were pressed against his pubes and his cockhead was pressed against the back of my throat. We've done this many times and I'm used to not retching but this time I couldn't breathe. I jerked back and out to catch a few breaths and went back to work on his cock head again. When I had fully recovered my breath, I started to pump him again, after several cycles, Fred movements were stiffening and  getting jerky so I knew he was coming. You're so different tonight Fred, it's more exciting when you do it differently each time, I said breathlessly, now I want your cock in me.

I couldn't see but Fred lay down on his back and guided me to sit astride his hips, he held my hips while I slowly found his cock with my cunt and lowered my self on his shaft. You're so thick and hard tonite Fred, I like it. Harrg, Fred made an animal sound and grabbed both my breasts roughly and started to squeeze them. I arched myself forwards to give him My breasts whilst I pumped up and down his shaft whilsr rubbng my clit back and forth against him. My hands were tied behind me but i could reach his testicles to softly stroke them. My, your balls are big tonite, I said. After five minutes, I was done for, I'm going to cum, Fred, I cried. I love you!  Fred pulled down against his chest and we kissed passionately, whilst he pumped me fast and furiously. The pleasure of his shaft stretching and pulling on my cunt lips was so great, I had an intense prolonged whole body climax and he came inside me soon after and I had the satisfaction of feeling he had a great cum too.  I was so relaxed and satisfied, I fell asleep on his chest, as I felt him untying my hands. I wrapped them round his neck and went to sleep.

Wake up Stul. I rubbed my eyes. The blindfold was gone. Thanks fir a great night Stul, you were wonderful. Morning Fred, I mumbled, it was bright already and hard to open my eyes, I leaned forwards to kiss Fred and got a shock! Rake! What are you doing here? How? I was still lying on his chest. I jerked  upright and covered my breasts with my arms. Rake was smiling, thanks for a wonderful fuck, Stul, you were great! No wonder Fred's always praising you. I came to say goodbye last nite but I liked your wonderful flirting idea of pretending I'm Fred, so I played along, takes away the guilt doesn't it? And you are one hot chick! , you're great! You had a very good time too but the next time I want to do it as Rake. Bbbbut bbbut, I really thought you were Fred! You did? I thot you knew, you kept going on as to how I was different and you like me different. I got up from  the bed, snatching my gown, my clitoris and vulva was still throbbing and memories of the pleasure haunted me. Get out!  I Said coldly, you took advantage of a drunk and sleepy woman. It's rape! Rake got up, I'm sorry Stul, but I really thought you were playing along, I mean, I've had lots of women, and many are coy and act shy but they still really wanted me to fuck them. Yes I got into bed to say goodbye and expected to be thrown out, but I didn't think you wouldn't know the difference between  me and Fred, I thought you were flirting and playing a very exciting sex game with me. Sorry, I'm leaving now.

I was speechless. Did Rake meant what he said?

Xxxxx



9 comments: