Sunday, October 14, 2018

Angry Wife giving herself away in hotel room

I was so aroused by Daniel tit fucking me, I replied I would do anything he asked me to.
Would you be my sex slave?
Yesssss, I cast my eyes down a bit shy.
Look at me, he commanded Would you be my whore?
I tilted my head up to look him in the eye. Yesss, I’ll be your whore. This dirty talk was arousing.
Would you be my prostitute?
Yesss, I said excitedly. I’ll sleep with other men to make money for you.
His cock became rock hard.
Suck my cock, he commanded.
We stopped tit fucking and I took his very hard rod in my manicured fingers and started gently licking the tip of his throbbing staff. There was a drop of semen at the tip and I licked it and spread the slippery mucus all over his purplish cock head. I sucked and tugged at the groove behind his glans  as I gently caressed his balls. Now and then I looked up at his face, all the men like that. The look, feel, and smell of his cock was musky and stimulating and I could feel my wetness almost dripping between my legs. After a while I changed to sucking his cock head and pumping his shaft. When he stiffened and his contractions increased I stopped sucking and pressed the tip of his glans hard with circular rubbing motions that cooled him off but was still pleasurable judging from his moans. Sometimes i gently entered his urethral orifice with the tip of my nail and he jerked rock hard. When he stiffened again, I cooled him down with firm pressure in his glans. Next I took his hands and placed them behind my head and then opened my mouth wide and allowed him to pump deeply into my throat. I’ve learnt to suppress my gag and vomit response but I still can’t breathe when his cock is fitted at the back of my throat so when I’m almost passing out, I pushed him away to gasp for breath.
That way I kept Daniel on the edge of orgasm for half an hour and it was satisfying to hear him moan and groan with pleasure.

When Daniel couldn’t hold back anymore , he stopped and barked :
Lie down on your back on the bed with your legs opened and stroke your self.
I obeyed and starting rubbing my engorged  clitoris gently with my middle finger.
He slept on my side and started kissing me and rubbing my nipples. When my nipples were hard and erect. He knelt between my legs and started licking my clit. He grabbed my breasts and tweaked both my nipples with his hands. The waves of pleasure made me moan and groan softly and buck my pelvis up against him. I put my hands on his shoulders and when I almost came , I pushed him back. After three waves of near orgasm, I stopped him completely and tugged at him. He looked at me and understood I wanted to be penetrated badly. I wanted his hardness inside me and he wanted my soft thighs and body.

He climbed up over me and supported his body above mine with his arms. We stared at each other as he hard cock slowly found its way between my waiting thighs and cunt lips. Soon he was in between my vulva and he gently and slowly stretched me open as his thick cock was a tight fit. I put my hands on his nice muscular round buttocks as he pushed himself all the way inside me to the hilt. A wave of pleasure radiated all the way from my groin to my body.
Ughhhh. That’s gooddddd. I groan as I sank my nails into his buttocks.
He withdrew until only his glans was inside me and the sank in all the way to the hilt. He was tight but I was so wet and lubricated.
Mmmmhgg! I responded in pleasure.
Daniel began to pound and pump me with long deep strokes and I held on to his muscular manly shoulders and buttocks.
Mmmmnhg mmmmnhg mmmmngh I grunted with each thrust. After I got his rhythm right, I arched my pelvis to meet his thrusts and we pounded a steady rhythm of lust and love on the bed. I looked at his face and the pleasure he was giving me made me love him.
This was the life. This was how sex should be. A long sweaty full blo oded lusty meeting of bodies. Not the wimpy kind of half hearted sex from Tom........

To be continued
.

2 comments:

  1. keep up the post, loving the updates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome back sultyr what happened to youlong time to no hear would love for you to psot regualrry again and tell us whats happening in your real life.

      Delete