Saturday, December 17, 2016

Masturbating with Fred in mind (part2)

im now on my bed rubbing my clitoris and my breast and thinking of Fred. I pretend it's Fred's hands on my clitoris and imagine his naked body and his throbbing cock. I'm so wet I don't resist when Fred opens my legs and and starts finger fucking me. He takes my hand and puts it on his cock and pumps my hand up and down. I resist but he keeps finger fucking me and on the fourth try I'm so horny, I start to massage his cock. He stops and walks over to the head of the massage bed and starts massaging my breasts. His cock and balls is just above my head, tantalizing me. I push my self past the edge of the bed so I can bend my head backwards and now my opened mouth is ready to receive his cock. He obliges me. I love the rubbery feel of his glans as it glides past my lips and onto my tongue. I like the feel of his shaft rubbing in and out of my lips with a deep slow stroke. I can see the bottom of his cock and his balls and it excites me very much.

I take out my dildo vibrators from my secret locked drawer and suck one of them, thinking of how Fred's cock looked like. Then I take another vibrator and put it deep inside my vagina. It has a clitoral stimulator and the base has ball bearings that rotate. I turn it in and tie it over my neck with the attached strings, now I pretend that Fred is fucking my mouth whilst the Thai masseur is fucking my cunt. I can feel the Thai masseur's thick cock stretching and sliding and and out through the lips of my vagina. He fucks me with long strokes with a twist the end as he rams it home. Then he withdraws it till his rubbery head almost pops out and it rubs and stretches against my inner lips before he slides in again. The feeling is great and my body soon gyrates in rhythm as I try to to time my pelvic thrusts upwards to meet him as hewithdraws and come slamming in. I finger myself as he fucks me. Within minutes I cum long and hard and I imagine both of them cumming in my cunt and mouth at the same time. The pleasure is so intense and it's a very long orgasm.  I'm completely relaxed and satisfied.

It's been a few months since I had such an intense and pleasurable  orgasm because I've been trying to remain faithful to Tom. I've been undone by a phone call from Fred that unfortunately came when I was masturbating. I didn't mean to cheat. But I haven't done anything, it's just a fantasy so I've not really been unfaithful, right ?

I'm going to meet Fred for dinner. I changed my mind about my dress. I decided to wear a short miniskirt and high heels just for the excitement.p of flirting a bit. But I'm not going to be unfaithful.

                                                  Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Omg cant wait to see what happens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went all the way. I didn't want to but I got seduced. But it's going to be only this once and never again.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete