Sunday, February 8, 2015

Punished for my revenge fuck

"You low class whore! You filthy slut! You sex addict!!" John shouted as he confronted me over my revenge fuck. He saw the love bites on my neck and he pulled my blouse down roughly and saw the love bites all over my breasts, above my bra.  " how can you do this to me? You are mine alone!" It was satisfying to see him so angry. That's what I wanted, to hurt him back, and yet it was a hollow victory. I felt that I was now classified as soiled goods and no longer could stand on the pedestal that's reserved for his woman . "Yes, I'm bad, I screwed around, " he screamed,"but I always come back to you!" I defended,"then why can't I have some fun just like you? Like you, I also enjoy sex with new partners. I can also always come back to you after I've let some man fuck me! What's the difference?  The difference was that he is a man, and men fool around but I'm a woman, I have a reputation to protect for both of us. He can't be seen as a man who's woman is fucking other men as well. And I will be seen as an immoral slut but he won't be. He's just a victim of other sluts who have seduced him and now I'm no different from the other sluts. This was ridiculous. "As long as you fuck around, I will also let other men do what they want with me!" I defied him," I'll only stop if you stop . if you don't stop, I'll break up with you." He threatened. " I retorted, "it's the same for me, if you don't stop, it's you who is breaking my heart and you who is breaking up with me." He slapped me, and I slapped him back.

He didn't want to breakup in the end and we both agreed no more sex with anyone but he still couldn't accept the idea that I had sex with another man other than him..he got some vodka from the kitchen and started to drink.  After a few drinks, he asked,"did you enjoy having sex with that taxi driver?"  "You don't want to know." I said. "That means that you did, who is the better lover?" He asked. " I'm not answering that." I said. " did you cum?" He asked. I didn't answer. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes, " did you let him cum inside you?" I blinked. "You fucking horny bitch!," he shouted. John knew my sex habits. I don't let him cum inside me as that's our only method of birth control. But when I've had a good orgasm, I'll not only let him but I'll want him to cum inside me. I was caught out by a blink. He had agreed to stop seeing Elaine and promised not to see anyone else. So I had  achieved my goal. But hopefully I hadn't broken anything beyond repair.

He slapped me again. This time I didn't slap back. I walked away but he grabbed  both my wrists and faced me  it I looked down to avoid his gaze, " did you suck his cock?"  I just bowed my head. " you filthy cunt!" He bellowed with jealousy, "did you ride him and cup his balls with your hands?!" I was mute but I blocked his slaps with my forearms. I felt his anger and his pain. I wanted him to feel pain but now that we had made up, I was on his side too. I was confused but by wanting to be on his side, I now wanted to punish myself too.

He grabbed some raffia string from the kitchen and forced me down on the floor while he tied my hands behind my back, all the while cursing me. He then grabbed the cane my mum bought for her niece and came to flog me. I ran into my bedroom and closed the door with my body then I turned my back to the door and tried to lock it with my hands tied behind my back but I was a bit too slow.

A rain of cane blows left red streaks all over my body. "You fucking bitch," he cried. John is weird in that every time after we fight he wants to have sex when he is still angry. He forced me on the floor in and started to strip me. I tried to resist because I didn't want him to see the love bites all over my breasts, my body, and my thighs. He ripped my blouse to shreds and buttons flew everywhere. He finally pulled of my panties and saw the words Ricky had written on my buttocks, with my encouragement : Ricky's Slut. "You belong in a Geylang brothel you prostitute!" He roared, and forced me up on my knees. He pulled off his trousers and underwear, grabbed my hair, and forced my lips onto his cock. " suck, you bitch!" And he started pump fucking my mouth. "Open up your filthy slut lips!" He commanded. He was very rough with me. I opened my jaw as wide as I could , covering my teeth with my lips, and he forced his cock deeper into my throat than it had ever gone. The head of his penis fitted right into my throat and made me gag and retch. I also couldn't breathe well. I had to gasp for breath in between. I cooperated with him because I am on his side and wanted to help him punish me. John only let up when I became giddy and almost fainted from lack of oxygen. Then he stood there and I tried to give him as good a blow job as I knew how, while every now and then, he would lash me with the cane. After that he made me kneel on my bed with my face into the pillow whilst he grabbed by buttocks and pumped me from behind. All the while he pinched my buttocks and slapped them till they were burning. He noticed I was very wet by then so he called,"you sex pervert! You enjoy being beaten up, " and continued to pump at me till he came inside me with hot splashes of semen.

He lay down on my bed after he came. He made me get suck his cock dry of sperm whilst his semen dribbled out of my vagina and down my thighs. Then he fell asleep leaving me still tied up. I walked to the kitchen and freed myself with a knife. I hadn't cum yet but I had discovered that very rough sex and being beaten turned me on sexually. I lay on the sofa and thought of John caning and fucking me in many positions while I fingered my clit till I climaxed and got my release.


This wasn't a happy ending though. John couldn't forget or forgive my sexual infidelity even though I could forgive his. It kept coming up in our quarrels though I tried to make up for what I did. It wasn't enough, and when he had another affair, and I wanted to break up again, he accepted it calmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment